Thread: Would CIT have been banned in China?

According to this article, fiction about time travel has been banned in China, namely Back To The Future.
The reasoning behind it has something to do with potential disrespect for ancestry, so that made me wonder: would that ban have been extended to video games? And if so, would Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time have been banned?

Acit was banned in China??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
MANY ??? Later… emoji

AnonimousLombax, It hasn't been banned… yet, the discussion is about weather you think they will expand this to games, if it does go on to games then ACiT will be banned in china.

I'm not even sure if the ratchet and clank games are in china! the versions with black eyebrows is for japan! i never heard anything abour rac in china!

But, there may be a possibility for that!
but that means harry potter 3, are also banned from china!

They must at least exist in China, since there is a Chinese entry for the Ratchet and Clank Wikipedia article.

If it didn't get banned, it'd probably have been overlooked, or perhaps because ultimately the lesson is against controlling time.

Probably. That would make sense