Thread: If Artemis Zogg were Animated

Deleted user

You know the villain from the Ratchet and Clank comic books. In other words, this guy.

User image

If this villain ever appeared in a future Ratchet game, how would you like Artemis to act and sound if he ever came to motion? Which voice actor would fit the perfect role for Zogg? How would he move in gestures? What kind of voice or accent would he portray to fit his personality? And the questions will go on and on.

Supply any ideas for this still character if he ever becomes animated one day.

Hmm… That's an interesting question, I never really thought about it before.
But in terms of voice acting, when I read the comics, I always imagined his voice to sound like Krew's from the Jak series, but apart from that… I don't really have any thoughts on the matter… emoji

Well if it's gonna happen he should look like an agorian warrior in size if you see what i mean! voice actor… no idea!

I imagine Zogg having a voice like Tai Lung from Kung Fu Panda, but perhaps a bit deeper.

To be true I have tought about this sum time before emoji…it would be interesting if he would be the main villain in an R&C game once emoji

I have no idea why I think this (probably because of the things he said… hmm maybe I do have an idea after all) but I think of him as some one with a posh brittish accent. As for what he would look like… Fat emoji

Was anyone surprised as to what Vorn sounded like? I thought he would have a high voice, but I didn't think it would be as geeky as it was. He also seemed to yell a bit in the announcement, something that surprised me, as he was always being pushed around in the comics.

Was anyone surprised as to what Vorn sounded like? I thought he would have a high voice, but I didn't think it would be as geeky as it was. He also seemed to yell a bit in the announcement, something that surprised me, as he was always being pushed around in the comics.

Believe it or not, he sounded LESS geeky than I expected…