Thread: Crash Bandicoot thread

Deleted user

Discuss anything about the orange bandicoot created by NaughtyDog that all us PS1 owners loved. emoji

Deleted user

I never grew up with the Crash games as a kid, but I do remember those funny commercials of the guy in the Crash mascot outfit. Good times, good times. emoji

All I know from the franchise is the first three games including Crash Team Racing were worth playing because they were developed by one and only Naughty Dog. That is until other companies took over the franchise to make more Crash games with such mediocre results. Just like the Spyro series, Crash Bandicoot was another franchise that crashed (no pun intended) and burned years later after ND left.

Deleted user

Bumping this thread.

I just gave Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped a shot on the PSN. I do like the presentation of the humour, sound and unique level and character designs in Crash 3. I even became quite surprised at how challenging those bonus stages can get.

So far it is a pretty fun game, though I wouldn't put it as one of my favourite 3D platformers only because I am not familiar with the Crash games yet and the style of gameplay is something I am not that keen with.

I never got the chance to own a PS1, but I got to download Crash Bandicoot 1 off of PSN, and while it's insanely hard, it's pretty fun.

I want to get Crash 2 soon, but I just never got around to it, as soon as I get Broadband it will be one of the first things for me to do.

I still love the games emoji.My favourite is twinsanaty,…lol I remeber how much I used to play with it with my godmother when I was lil…good old times emoji