Thread: What if Ratchet and Clank was on PS Vita?

Ok just to do something clear… i'm not talking about a new randc game coming to the ps vita! but i just wanna know what you guys think of Ratchet and Clank on the PS vita if it's ever gonna happen, but the made a debut on the PSP! well whatever i think it would be grat if it was Insomniac Games making it… the PSP Ratchet and Clank games could be better… so whats your opinion???

If they make an R&C game for the PS Vita, then that'd be cool, but they'd have to make a trailer for it first!:oui:

Deleted user

I changed the title of this topic just because the previous title would make people believe a Ratchet and Clank game has been confirmed, though it hasn't yet.

If a R&C game has ever come out for the PS VITA, I believe the game should play more like a misadventure title than an important story arc. Something that we've seen in Size Matters or Secret Agent Clank in terms of story, but not as weird or forgettable like those titles.

Or if possible, make a Ratchet and Clank game that's based on the comic book series of the franchise so people will finally not get puzzled as to how Qwark became Galactic President in All 4 One.

I changed the title of this topic just because the previous title would make people believe a Ratchet and Clank game has been confirmed, though it hasn't yet.

If a R&C game has ever come out for the PS VITA, I believe the game should play more like a misadventure title than an important story arc. Something that we've seen in Size Matters or Secret Agent Clank in terms of story, but not as weird or forgettable like those titles.

Or if possible, make a Ratchet and Clank game that's based on the comic book series of the franchise so people will finally not get puzzled as to how Qwark became Galactic President in All 4 One.

Yeah… when i watchet the trailer for Ratchet and Clank all 4 one (before i read the comic) i had no idea of why Qwark got president… i actually thougth we should get the answer in All 4 one… but then i read the comic and found the answer there!

Well unfortunately Insomniac Games have no plans to make a PS Vita game at all. But they don't own R&C Sony do emoji (should that be a smiley or a sad?)

I think that Ratchet & Clank would do great on the PSV! I mean when Insomniac decided to throw in a PS3 game (ToD) they used the SIXAXIS very well, so I have no doubt that there will be one on the PSV, because Ratchet & Clank is just one of those games that could use the Touch-screen, touch-pad and SIXAXIS brilliantly. I do hope that whoever develops it does a better job than High Impact did with PSP.