Thread: RandC Collection at IGN!

Ok guys at ign there is a page for a Ratchet and Clank collection… it seems like a Ratchet and clank collection is on it's way! just see yourself:

Deleted user
we already have a thread for this: http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-2635-2.php#

You should just update that one with this info emoji

The thread link you've mentioned above discusses about games that are already out or should be out in a HD collection or remake. I think Henna just wanted to make a topic to talk about the Ratchet and Clank Trilogy HD Collection only and how it is confirmed by IGN.

However, I do agree that this forum has quite a few threads that discusses about this particular topic. I'll leave this thread up until I find the link to the thread that talks about the RandC HD collection only.

Deleted user

What I'd like to know is if it'll be the first 3 games, or the first 4 games…

If Deadlocked isn't included, I think I'll be really disapointed :S no, I WILL be very disapointed. But I won't get my hopes up, so that I wont be too let down when the news comes XD

Something good has to come for Ratchet & Clank this year. 10th annivesary!! emoji

What I'd like to know is if it'll be the first 3 games, or the first 4 games…

If Deadlocked isn't included, I think I'll be really disapointed :S no, I WILL be very disapointed. But I won't get my hopes up, so that I wont be too let down when the news comes XD

Something good has to come for Ratchet & Clank this year. 10th annivesary!! emoji

I think Dreadlocked will be in the collection. It came out on the PS2 only right?

That doesn't mean it exists. IGN used to have one of those for Jak 4 but sadly it doesn't exist.

That doesn't mean it exists. IGN used to have one of those for Jak 4 but sadly it doesn't exist.

Well, yes there is a Jak 4, it just isn't made by ND and was a very smelly game, so no one counted it.

I highly doubt Ratchet Gladiator will be in it. Just because the J&D one only had the first 3, Jak X was not in it. And Jak X is the equivalent on Ratchet: Deadlocked.

Deleted user

yeah that's why I'm not getting my hopes up…

But Deadlocked/Gladiator is still canon and is more important to the R&C storyline, compared with Jak X to the Jak storyline…

Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank aren't that important, and are never referenced to in the Future/PS3 R&C games.

Oh well! We'll probably see in the next few months.

Actually, Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank are both referenced in Tools of Destruction, you can unlock the prison outfit which says on it SZMTTRZ , which of course stands for Size Matters, and in the Iris Super Computer, when playing as Clank, at one point you discover a code to unlock that skin and it says something along the lines of Congratulations Secret Agent Clank Fan, you've unlocked the prison skin or something along those lines upon entering the code.

Well, yes there is a Jak 4, it just isn't made by ND and was a very smelly game, so no one counted it.

I found this page last year (when TLF was already out) and it said a Jak and Daxter game on the PS3. And it said developed by Naughty Dog.

I found this page last year (when TLF was already out) and it said a Jak and Daxter game on the PS3. And it said developed by Naughty Dog.

hmm that's oddemoji… Nd syas the stick to one game console in the news post at thekennel… check it yourself!
http://thekennel.ucoz.com/news/naughty_dog_says_they_stick_to_1_game_a_console_no_new_jak_title/2011-08-05-261

Deleted user
Actually, Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank are both referenced in Tools of Destruction, you can unlock the prison outfit which says on it SZMTTRZ , which of course stands for Size Matters, and in the Iris Super Computer, when playing as Clank, at one point you discover a code to unlock that skin and it says something along the lines of Congratulations Secret Agent Clank Fan, you've unlocked the prison skin or something along those lines upon entering the code.

I mean storywise. Like, you never hear of Ratchet or Clank saying anything about those adventures. Even characters like Otto, Luna, ete are never even spoken of. Which is why I don't really consider these games canon - just side-games. Although, they are still official of course.

But yeah, as for Naughtydog I do remember that article. They were obviously not telling the truth there o_O I mean, look at their next game "The Last of Us" (I think that's what it was called)

Yeah, that is true, but these HD collections are popping up like no tomorrow. Plus there has been a leak on Amazon.

Already bought MetalGear Solid collection and the Jak and Daxter collection (to which the first Jak game has no improvements and the frame-rate chugs like a bit*h - but thats okay because I hate the first Jak game :b) and have the Silent Hill collection on order.

All thats left is this R&C collection and the 4 best sellers of the PS2 era will see the lime-light once more.

But yeah, as for Naughtydog I do remember that article. They were obviously not telling the truth there o_O I mean, look at their next game "The Last of Us" (I think that's what it was called)

I think they were telling the truth before about sticking to one franchise per-console, because I think I read a more recent interview (an interview that occurred after the announcement of "the Last of Us"emoji in which they said that they were backtrackiing on that idea (in other words, they changed their minds about it) and chosing to do more than one franchise per console, and of course, it's not possible to backtrack on something that you hadn't already said/done… emoji