Thread: How many times have you beaten Tools of Destruction?

Have beaten ToD at least 70 times…am a Ratchet fanatic. My question is does anyone else lose millions of bolts? I get up to about 617 million, then next thing I know, I'm down to 300m. Has anyone else found this glitch, or is it just lucky old me? Have both the PS2 and PS3 set up and really wish Insominiac would bring out a boxed set of the originals, but playable on the PS3. It and Jak are the only things I play on the PS2 anymore…. emoji

I also get that bolt glitch. Didn't know anyone else got it? Thought I was the only one.

Same here.Anyway i beat this 15 times.

that's a good question but sadly I can't remember how many times I beat it …. perhaps twice or 3 times is all I can think of

i beat this game 15 times

If I count correctly, I beat this game 4 times. That's pretty little comparing to ps2 games, or even ACiT, wchich i have beat about 10 times, but i don't like ToD as much as the others, i dont know why. Maybe because of the story, maybe because it was so easy, maybe because it had little weapons… Still a pretty good game thoughemoji

ive only beaten it like three or four times not sure…emoji

I don't remember, haven't played for a really long time, but I assume I beat it 3 or 4 times, I'm not sure… It's an awesome though! emoji

I've only beaten this one about 4 times, but I play a game, then move on to the next one, and come back later.

I've only beaten this one about 4 times, but I play a game, then move on to the next one, and come back later.

I do much the same, I get days when I think I really want to play…… so all told I've beaten this twice on normal and once on challenge.

I've beaten It loads of times when I first had the game.. I always liked returning to Metropolis.. because that city if full of glitches! especially when you have the Razor Claws!

Deleted user

I beat the game twice,i never really liked TOD,in my opinion ACRIT was the best in the future series.

I believe thrice now. Twice the Challenge Mode.
I always like to play all Future games in one course, never standalone.

I've beaten It loads of times when I first had the game.. I always liked returning to Metropolis.. because that city if full of glitches! especially when you have the Razor Claws!

Indeed. I remember on one playthrough I found a cool little area on every single plabnet. Frem getting right on the edge of Metropolis City, to the highest point in Cobalia, the the tip top of the IRIS super computer, to the Court of Azimuth (and the asteroid Dimension) on the first visit to Fastoon.

Noone here seems to have played much of Tools of Destruction. It's hard not to complete it 20 times when it's the only (first) PS3 game you've had for like a whole year… yea, a whole year of playthrough after playthrough after playthrough. I remember the first guy I ever added (well he added me) on PSN saw I was playing the game for like 3 weeks straight and wondered what the hell was going on emoji

I'm not a glitch hunter. Actually I've never found one myself.