Thread: DLC

is it true that Deadlocked will be released as DLC the same day as the trilogy comes out?

I think its just rumors, but it would be so awesome if i could kick a**es in HD emoji

It isn't just rumours.
Here is a small recap of a Japanese article: http://andriasang.com/con0y2/ratchet_clank_screens/

"Ratchet & Clank 1+2+3 Galaxy Strongest Gorgeous Pack will be released to retail on July 12 at price TBA. Individual download releases for the three included Ratchet & Clank games are also planned, with the first due on July 12. The others currently date TBA. Sony will also release Ratchet & Clank 4th HD exclusively as a PSN download."

At least that for Japan.

Well, we'll see, but i REALLY hope it is being made emoji

lets just hope the rumors are true.. because i want to see merc and green in HD

right!!!emoji

just the wait alone for it is killing me emoji

Deleted user
just the wait alone for it is killing me emoji

it's a question of three or four months…………OH GOD, WHY SO MUCH TIME?

Yeah, I wish… If these rumours were even true, It would be cool though.

Remake deadlocked alltogether, add more area's and make the game more challenging… does anyone else agree?

Remake deadlocked alltogether, add more area's and make the game more challenging… does anyone else agree?

While that would be cool. It's not going to happen, and I'm afraid it never will. I mean it costs a lot of money to do those remakes, and a LOT of time. Plus you'd need a really professional company to do it like Insomniac, Naughty Dog or High Impact Games, ya' know, someone who knows Ratchet & Clank well.

so to cut a long story short, it won't happen.

Ratchet Deadlocked will be released on the PlayStation Store the same day that the PSVita version of FFA is released

Thanks
Ratchetlombax57