Thread: Official R&C HD Trilogy Thread

Mine is in my PS3 as we speak! On my way to Blarg Station, it's been a while since I played this game. I forbit myself of playing these game until I got the HD Classics! Love it, the quality of the graphics, voices ánd music is much better! Only thing I'm missing is the backwards walking/sidesteps and the Quick Select pause. I often forget that you can't do this ;P

Im on my way to get that game emoji

A Question to the ones who have the Disc: Are there 3 discs (one for each game) or how is it?

Ive never got a HD collection of a game before, so i cant know.

Im on my way to get that game emoji

A Question to the ones who have the Disc: Are there 3 discs (one for each game) or how is it?

Ive never got a HD collection of a game before, so i cant know.

You get a select-screen where you can choose which title you wanna play. All on one disc emoji

One very happy gamer here emoji
Practically sat at the letter box this morning and have finally been separated from the PS3 for a break before bed emoji
Enjoying my first ever play through of these incredible games

Practically sat at the letter box this morning and have finally been separated from the PS3 for a break before bed emoji

You never played 'em on PS2? That means you've got a whole new adventure in front of you! emoji

I'm also loving the nostalgia of the games, but is it just me, or is there numerous visual glitches? I keep getting them in vendors for R&C 1 and in the weapons screen via pause. Ratchet and the vendor are distorted and stretched. The same with R&C 2, Fizzwidget on the ship computer is stretched or small. Plus some sound glitches. I mean, nothing is perfect and I love the HD collection, but I was curious

You never played 'em on PS2? That means you've got a whole new adventure in front of you! emoji

I haven't either! But I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm gonna be the pro at the trilogy! since I've played the games on PS2 loads of times!

I have only 2 'problems'. In some stages the music doesn't loop to well. Like in Blackwater City, you get 1 sec. between it on a ridiculous moment and in Umris it takes about 6 seconds before the music starts over again. Didn't remember that from the PS2 version…
Further is there that the decoration from the is all from the PS3 games: ToD, ACiT and A4O. It's not that much of a problem… but wouldn't you expect PS2 renders?

I noticed the music as well, but it didn't bother me as much. This isn't a horrible HD port, I mean, everything looks more bolder and vibrant and everything is good. Just annoying visual and audio glitches. I'm grateful for the European version being released early, but I won't be happy much if they just threw out this one and focused on the American version more.

Btw, I nit pick these problems because I love these games a lot XD Don't think i'm so negative, please hehe

Did anyone notice that you have the subtitle opition in R&C2 but you can't access it?

In the original PAL version there was no option for that and now we have it but we can't use.

Did anyone notice that you have the subtitle opition in R&C2 but you can't access it?

In the original PAL version there was no option for that and now we have it but we can't use.

You sure about that? I believe I always played that game with subs on…
But there are moment it doesn't work, like with infobots and stuff. But in normal cutscenes it should work just fine…

You sure about that? I believe I always played that game with subs on…
But there are moment it doesn't work, like with infobots and stuff. But in normal cutscenes it should work just fine…

I'm pretty you sure your thinking about R&C1 and I'm sure there is no subtitle option on R&C2 Pal version or atleast in my copy.

Weird. I'm still waiting for the games to come out in Canada. I'm Really looking forward to it!

I'm pretty you sure your thinking about R&C1 and I'm sure there is no subtitle option on R&C2 Pal version or atleast in my copy.

In the original PAL version, do you have Ratchet & clank 2 or Locked and Loaded (as in some regions)?
In the PS3 version I'be only played R&C1 yet, so I don't know I've it works in my version…