Thread: Official R&C HD Trilogy Thread

Ok now I've spotted another glitch in UYA, when you're travelling to another planet you'll have three loading screens instead of two, this causes the "getting to a planet" sound effect happen in the third screen instead of the actually arrive at the planet. Nothing special but still.

I'd noticed that one too. There's enough different sound effects for each of the loading screens, but it's one step out of sync i.e you get load screen 2 sound effect with load screen 1.

Is it just me or is the plasma coil overpowered? You can knock most enemies out with one or two shots. It even strips Nefarious of health pretty quickly….

Let's hope that there will be a patch for all these bugs and glitches!

Deleted user
Is it just me or is the plasma coil overpowered? You can knock most enemies out with one or two shots. It even strips Nefarious of health pretty quickly….

It's not just you. I find myself using the Plasma Coil more often than tthe R.Y.N.O.
Also, the Nefarious Boss fight is now p*ss easy. I got trough it with no armor and killed him on my first try.

Deleted user

From the information there will also be collections from PS3 games. Anyone hoping for a Ratchet and Clank FUTURE collection?

From the information there will also be collections from PS3 games. Anyone hoping for a Ratchet and Clank FUTURE collection?

I'd love a future collection, espcially if it included the special edition of ACiT.

On a slightly different note, was there a lock/strafe mode in the PS2 version of R&C 1? There isn't in the trilogy but I don't know if it should be there or not

I don't think that will be necessary for a long time, as the Future games and the PS3 are still around. It might be feasible if it was a port to the Vita.

North American box art:

User image,
it having been announced here

Ah, much better ^^

Deleted user

I don't think that will be necessary for a long time, as the Future games and the PS3 are still around. It might be feasible if it was a port to the Vita.

The collections of the PS3 games come with extra content. It could have more space levels and skins in ToD and ACiT could have an extra sector with super challenging moons and spce missions.