Thread: Official R&C HD Trilogy Thread

In the original PAL version, do you have Ratchet & clank 2 or Locked and Loaded (as in some regions)?
In the PS3 version I'be only played R&C1 yet, so I don't know I've it works in my version…

My game only says Ratchet & Clank 2 it does not have the Locked and Loaded title

My game only says Ratchet & Clank 2 it does not have the Locked and Loaded title

Okay, I'll find out soon. I'm almost done with R&C1. emoji

If there are too much problems in the game, a patch will hopefully come out…

Yeah, hopefully. And now i've noticed objects which can't be destroyed, or glitch out :S For example, Maktar Nebula, I always used to break out the lancer and shoot the blue orbs in space. Now, weapons (and myself) can pass through it. And the trash cans on Endako glitch out and dissapear after breaking. It's just weird, is all. It's not a dire problem, but :p

I don't mind these small problems. The music loop thing (so far) only happened in Black Water City and Qwark's HQ. I enjoy the HD graphics very much, when I start to get used to it… I turn on my PS2 and take a good look at it so can enjoy the PS3 for a 100% again ^^

would anybody happen to have a clan in R&C 3 multiplayer that i could join?thanks emoji

would anybody happen to have a clan in R&C 3 multiplayer that i could join?thanks emoji

Sorry, no. In the first place I don't use PSN, but if I did you would have to wait since I'm playing the games chronological emoji

Sorry, no. In the first place I don't use PSN, but if I did you would have to wait since I'm playing the games chronological emoji

alright thanksemoji

Ok, has anybody reached planet Snivelak in R&C 2? I'm in the city, and at the part with the purple force fields which you need to kill the enemies to pass. After 3 times of reloading the game, the force fields will NOT disappear :/ Anybody got any advice?

Ok, has anybody reached planet Snivelak in R&C 2? I'm in the city, and at the part with the purple force fields which you need to kill the enemies to pass. After 3 times of reloading the game, the force fields will NOT disappear :/ Anybody got any advice?

I haven't got to that part of the game yet but if remember that force fields is activate if you break the nanotech box or I may be thinking of something else.

Did anyone notice that you have the subtitle opition in R&C2 but you can't access it?

In the original PAL version there was no option for that and now we have it but we can't use.

Well, I finished R&C1 so to answer your question, in the options menu there indeed is a subtitle option, which you can't use. But, in the game the subs are automaticly on. Do you happen to have your PS3 installed in a different language then English?

Well, I finished R&C1 so to answer your question, in the options menu there
indeed is a subtitle option, which you can't use. But, in the game the subs are automaticly on. Do you happen to have your PS3 installed in a different language then English?

I guess it might be that but it's really silly that you have an option for subtitles and yet you can't use it.

Well, I finished R&C1 so to answer your question, in the options menu there
indeed is a subtitle option, which you can't use. But, in the game the subs are automaticly on. Do you happen to have your PS3 installed in a different language then English?

I guess it might be that but it's really silly that you have an option for subtitles and yet you can't use it.

I did just discover that only the Helpdesk voice has subs, the cutscenes don't.
I don't get it either.. maybe you can buy subtiles with Bolts? emoji

Btw. Did anyone else notice that Ratchet's helmed is much to big for his head?

I did just discover that only the Helpdesk voice has subs, the cutscenes don't.
I don't get it either.. maybe you can buy subtiles with Bolts? emoji

I hope it's less expensive than most of the holovids in this game emoji

And I notice the helm in japanese trailer I was wondering if they fix it but I guess not.

Has anybody started to play the multiplayer version of the game? emojiJust wondering, cause I never played it on multiplayer when I had my PS2.