Thread: What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

I'm playing Uncharted: Golden Abyss on my new PSVITA

I want to play that!

For the first time ever… I tried the Little Big Planet 2 demo, I gotta say, it was amazing! I think it's going to be one of my new game addictions! I think I'll buy the full version too!

It's a lot of fun!

For the first time ever… I tried the Little Big Planet 2 demo, I gotta say, it was amazing! I think it's going to be one of my new game addictions! I think I'll buy the full version too!

It's worth itemoji there's an astonishing amount of replay value, especially if you play the community levels. Some of the community creators produce stuff that outstrips the developers.

I am Currently Playing Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Online)
I Love it,i am on Legacy mode…but i haven't played for 9 months so…i could've been on legacy mode 9 months ago emoji
any way,it's really fun,i recommend it for those who don't have it
(Ratchet 25ZX i know you want it emoji )

I am Currently Playing Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Online)
I Love it,i am on Legacy mode…but i haven't played for 9 months so…i could've been on legacy mode 9 months ago emoji
any way,it's really fun,i recommend it for those who don't have it
(Ratchet 25ZX i know you want it emoji )

Sure as hell! I've heard about it! That game is awesome!

Totally! The Uncharted series is one of the best video games I have ever played. Up there with RaC.emoji

Totally! The Uncharted series is one of the best video games I have ever played. Up there with RaC.

Amen to that

I am currently playing nothing because summer is almost over and I have to finish summer reading, and I have around 14 other books on my list to read. But once I'm done it's back to R&C, and Age of Mythology, and possibly Fallout.

Deleted user

Okay I'm now Trophy hunting RC Trilogy, already got 100% on the first two, currently on UYA.

I was, am, and always playing at the games of ''Sonic the Hedgehog" ''Ratchet & Clank", ''Jak & Daxter" and ''Sly Cooper" video games serieses, until I die when I finish 100 or 1000 years;D!!!!

Minecraft is a sandbox game in which you are free to do whatever you want. There is no specific goal, and you are given a large open world with a fully destructible environment. Craft equipment, visit the locals, go underground, build houses, fight bosses - it's just a small part of the game's possibilities. And if you're alien to the "survival" and want to build, the creative mode will help. Minecraft has a huge audience and is available on most platforms, from mobile to consoles to PC. If you need help solving a problem or want to play with someone, you probably won't have a problem. You can find tons of articles, videos, guides, minecraft smp on the internet, and the number is constantly growing.

size matters and sac (ps2 port)

if you can't tell from my account , i play a LOT of doom 

right now i'm playing doom eternal because there is a new spring event whit some sweet skins for free , in doom eternal ALL of the battlepass is free and there are no microtransactions and that is one of my favorite things of the game 

Tetris Effect.

It's fantastic, first of all it's Tetris, but the whole presentation with the fusion of visuals and audio just elevates it.

It just puts you into a meditative zone, and it just calms your mind. Do try it!