Thread: What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

For me it's Final Fantasy XIII, the game that has up to 400 hours of gameplay in it, and the hardest trophies alive. What are you playing?

I'm actually playing Red Dead Redemption, which reproduces perfectly the ol' western ambiance emoji
The story is so-so, but the map is big enough to get lost (kind of), and the graphics are absolutely amazing, even though the RAGE engine (Rockstar's game engine) is more for the 360 than the PS3… Oh well, it's simply great emoji

Deleted user

I've been recently re-playing Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for the N64. This game has this addicting appeal to it, but at the same time, it has some flaws with confusing and sometimes quite frustrating gameplay.

I tell you, trying to plan out what side-quests and missions that you're going to do within 72 hours (as in the story of the game, not how long it takes to play the game) is a hectic challenge. So much to do, so little time.

I was playing Pokemon Sliver(not the remakes, the old GBC verison), but apparently it isn't saving my game. guessing the batteries in the cart is dead D=

So sadly nothing at the moment. Though I do have a few games to play that I haven't finished yet. May pick up either Legend of Spyro: New Beginning or Actraiser for the SNES again. Unsure.

I'm currently playing Red Dead Redemption on the PS3, it is an awesome game, it's GTA in the old west. There is so much to do in it between side quests, bounty hunting, or just going out into the wild and hunting. The dead-eye ability to slow down time and shoot is very fun, and to me has a very F.E.A.R. feel to it (probable coz I literally finished F.E.A.R. 2 the day before I got Red Dead Redemption, lol) It is a very good game, easily better than GTA, and I advise everyone to get it or at least try it out.

I'm not really a "GTA" or RDR gamer. I don't like games like that. But I suppose none of you are RPG players either. .

I'm not really a "GTA" or RDR gamer. I don't like games like that. But I suppose none of you are RPG players either. .

I actually love RPG's like Oblivion and Morrowind, however….I hate JRPG's, and japaneese games in general (except Metal Gear Solid)

I actually love RPG's like Oblivion and Morrowind, however….I hate JRPG's, and japaneese games in general (except Metal Gear Solid)

So did I, until FFXIII came along, it's impossible to consider anything less than a wonderous epic, Australia's NO.1 game.

Deleted user

Well I haven't been playing too much since I've been at work quite a lot lately… trying to save as much money as I can before I go on the trip.

But I have been playing Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters (yes, I know it isn't that good) but I just have a thing for wanting to play and beat the R&C games in my spare time emoji haven't really been playing much else recently lol…

I'm playing naruto shippuden clash of ninja 3 and metroid prime trilogy.
and i still don't know how to get the next chapters

I was playing pokemon HeartGold all after afternoon till a few mintues ago just to try to geta a shiny HO-OH no luck so far but now I give up for today not sure either play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky, Sly 2, or Ratchet and Clank 2.

Right Now im Playing R&C Going Commando..AGAIN!

Replying ToD now, mainly due to I was playing it with my little cousin being he needed something kid friendly to play (though I do think it was a bit too complex for him).

May go back and play it again XD
Also played a little of Wii Sports Resort today as well. fun fun ^^

Still playing FFXIII. . .am I the only FF gamer here?