Thread: When did you first start playing video games?

When did you first start playing video games?

I started playing when I got my first original PS3 in 2007! My first PS3 game was surprisingly, Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction! When I finished it, I knew I had to get the next game!! A year later.. I got Quest for booty!

Now what about you guys?

Deleted user

I need to say, I started paying games in 2002 Jak and Daxter and then Ratchet and Clank.

When I was 3 years old in 1999. I played on my sisters GameBoy (Mario Land, Wario Land, Kirby, Spiderman, etc.) I also had an older cousin who always had the latest Nintendo stuff. So, me too.

I always played StarFox, Mario, (Sonic) and other Nintendo first parties. Until I betrayed Nintendo and bought a PS2 to play Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper games. A year after that I bought a PS3 emoji

4 years ago, when I was 9, my dad got a PSP, and I played SM on it and was hooked to RaC! That's as far back as I can remember playing,emoji

When I was 9.MY mom bought me a PSP for my birthday and it already came with Ratchet And Clank Size Matters.What was also great was that Ratchet And Clank was the fist video game I ever played.

Depends on what you class as a video game. If you include old DOS games then I started playing about 17 years ago when I was 6!
If it's console gaming that would be about 8 years ago on the PS2, can't remember the game though. Probably starwars battlefront.

When I was about 6 I had a PlayStation, and for a while the only game we had was Speed Freaks. My sister and I loved it. About first or second grade, my best friend at school got me into Crash Bandicoot.

I first started playing PC games around 1997-98 when I was about 4 or 5 until I was about 7 or 8 I got my first PS2. For the next 9 years I got 56 PS2 games and rented maybe 20 other games from ole blockbuster. Then in 2010 I got my PS3 and now I have 26 games for it.

i started playing on my bros ps2 when i was 3 and the first thing played was ratchet and clankemoji
the first i saw was superman when i was 2 then i got all the games
emojiemojiemojiemoji:oui::oui::oui::oui:emojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

I started playing in 2003, I was six, and my first game was Ratchet and Clank. I have so much nostalgia for that game.

You're all making me feel old emoji First ever game I played was lemmings (so many ways to kill them, with the 8-bit soundtrack and 'uh-oh'emoji followed by Settlers 2. The PS2 was really my brothers, I didn't really own any games just borrowed his, and at that point I was still a PC gamer. Then about 4 years ago I got my first console, a PS3 with Little Big Planet. Then I had to play on a tiny window on my computer screen cos I was in a rented room with no TV, just a PC with a TV tuner. The things we do for entertainment emoji

2008 the first r&c game on ps3emojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

A collection of arcade games for PC. But I mearly did that in my spare time.
I don't know the order in which I plyed them but when I got seriously into games it was because of Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, the Sims, and Impossible Creatures Demo (IT'S A REALLY BIG DEMO!)
First PS2 game was Rayman 3 and Pac-man Rally.

Funny story, at about the same time I was playing Rayman 3 and Pac-man Rally, we had Ratchet & Clank 3, but I hated the look of the game and wouldn't play it… for a number of weeks…

Well…I started with PC, but aftter 2009, I decided to buy a consoles and games I really want and need.
I have to say that sooner or later dream of my other ones will come true(literally) and i'll never get bored with that stuff;emoji!