Thread: Witch Ratchet & Clank do you want to play again when the

Witch Ratchet & Clank do you want to play again when the Collection comes out?

Ratchet! Who else?

Ratchet! Who else?

He ment what game ill probalby play
in order then try multiplayer with friends

The game I want to play again is the vary first game.

Deleted user

hmmm i dont know cause i only have the future series so proberbly tools of destruction then quest for booty and so on

hmmm i dont know cause i only have the future series so proberbly tools of destruction then quest for booty and so on

The Ratchet & Clank Collection consists of Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Locked and Loaded, and Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal. The three original PS2 games in HD and 3D on one disc for the PS3. I think it's already out, so you could go into any old game shop and pick one up! They are a few really good games, Ratchet's original 3 adventures were just as epic as the Future series.

This thread is asking which out of the three original games you will play first. For most people it's Ratchet & Clank 1

I don't need the collection, I have the games on PS2. I play PS2 just as much as PS3, so I know these three games off the back of my hand. Whenever I play them I get no feeling of nostalgia, because I never left them. Why would someone simply stop playing PS2 just because the PS3 or Xbox 360 comes out?

Deleted user

Im finished with number 1 on the HD collection io have the platnium emoji

Uhh… Sorry if I'm a bit off-topic here but… Is it just me or is there a spelling error in the title? xD

Uhh… Sorry if I'm a bit off-topic here but… Is it just me or is there a spelling error in the title? xD

Gniiiihihiihiihi, I will change you into a toad!!!emoji

Deleted user

xD

Gniiiihihiihiihi, I will change you into a toad!!!emoji

I see what you did there! xD

Back to the original topic, yes it wasn't ment to be about witches ^^, I've finished the Trilogy a couple months ago and haven't picked it up ever since. R&C1 was so the first, not so great, but its an excuse. R&C2 is my least favorite of the franchise because it has pissed me off to ofter. R&C3 is a master piece, too bad that áll the final bosses in R&C games are so boring emoji
Except for SAC.

Deleted user

I played Ratchet and Clank 3 first of all then Ratchet and Clank 1 then GC.Nostalgia overload :P