Thread: Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Asssault closed beta

I wonder what the HD videos would do? emoji )

Yeah, HD videos suck now, I usually just switch to HD so that the video begins to load (sometimes the video just freezes) and then I switch back to 360p again.

I've never done it before, but I imagine it would never get around to loading, and just destroy my internet.

This remminds me of the days when I didn't have Wireless Internet emoji
BTW: The Off-Topic Duo strikes again.

Yea, it's not very good, I know. But how doesn't a conversation about FFA turn into a conversation about poor internet? They are so closely related.

I'm sorry, Ratchetruler, but I love your internet. At least this way we get a fysical version. You may call it a hero! emoji

I'm sure in about 10 years the internet problem will be all fixed up and any small games like this will be fully PSN exclusive! I'm excited, and you're the opposite of that.

I wonder what the HD videos would do? emoji )

Yeah, HD videos suck now, I usually just switch to HD so that the video begins to load (sometimes the video just freezes) and then I switch back to 360p again.

I've never done it before, but I imagine it would never get around to loading, and just destroy my internet.

This remminds me of the days when I didn't have Wireless Internet emoji
BTW: The Off-Topic Duo strikes again.

Yea, it's not very good, I know. But how doesn't a conversation about FFA turn into a conversation about poor internet? They are so closely related.

I'm sorry, Ratchetruler, but I love your internet. At least this way we get a fysical version. You may call it a hero! emoji

I'm sure in about 10 years the internet problem will be all fixed up and any small games like this will be fully PSN exclusive! I'm excited, and you're the opposite of that.

But don't forget even broadband has download limits, also, with the number of times my PS3 has died I'd rather have a copy on disc. Saves re-downloading it regularly.

Well, I think that in maybe 5 years boxed games won't excist anymore…
You won't see me buy a new system then.

Deleted user

Wish the BETA would Reopen :/

Wish the BETA would Reopen :/

FINALLY! Someone who is posted something RELATED to this topic! emoji

Deleted user

:P

Deleted user

It dosent matter much now,sure the game is coming out in about 10 days anyways :P

It dosent matter much now,sure the game is coming out in about 10 days anyways :P

What? how do you know that?

Citation : MrSwiftey

What? how do you know that?

it comes out november 11
emojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

November 11. Would that be the PAL or NTSC version?
Cause the PAL disk version should be in stores at October 31!

Right? Don't make me scared!! o.O