Thread: The next ratchet and clank game should be about kaden

THE NEXT RATCHET AND CLANK GAME SHOULD BE ABOUT RATCHETS FATHER KADEN INSTED OF RATCHET AND CLANK

Perhaprs it should show everything about the Lombaxes and Ratchet's childhood after His birth. Will Insomniac make a game like this?
Nobody - except Bog - knows that, yet.

I'd like a direct sequel to the events from A Crack in Time. I want Orvus, Kaden everyone that didn't get enough info for whereabouts now. Nut you made me think, what if you can play in 2 different time periods all coming down to one time and place. Like the play Ratchet in the present and Kaden in the past! Or perhaps Alister!!

Deleted user

Ok, I'm kind of being spoiled here but here's something that may follow what HeatherGrace said.

So, there's two different time periods, Past- Kaden (still a mystery to me); Future- Ratchet and Clank

There'd be a bunch of stuff that Kaden would have to do in the past so Ratchet and Clank could proceed (like blowing up a Cargo Ship that would block the way in the future), but you'd also have to be careful with what you do as Kaden, or else you could alter the future badly

Ok, I'm kind of being spoiled here but here's something that may follow what HeatherGrace said.

So, there's two different time periods, Past- Kaden (still a mystery to me); Future- Ratchet and Clank

There'd be a bunch of stuff that Kaden would have to do in the past so Ratchet and Clank could proceed (like blowing up a Cargo Ship that would block the way in the future), but you'd also have to be careful with what you do as Kaden, or else you could alter the future badly

The Butterfly effect emoji
Still has an ACiT theme here. But please don't open this if you haven't finished the Future saga yet emoji

The time alteration has already taken a big part in ACiT, but iy could be cool to play as Kaden and replace the time portals. But that would mean that Ratchet has contact with his past father. Iy could be kinda cool if he has help of his past father to find his present father.

Loving this idea.

I recall that Tachyon said something about killing Ratchets father, so maybe Kaden in the past and Ratchet in the future could work together to change Kaden's future/Ratchet's past so Tachyon didn't succeed in killing Kaden.
Hopefully that makes sense emoji

Loving this idea.

I recall that Tachyon said something about killing Ratchets father, so maybe Kaden in the past and Ratchet in the future could work together to change Kaden's future/Ratchet's past so Tachyon didn't succeed in killing Kaden.

Thát would be so cool!

Loving this idea.

i also heard Tachyon say that he was the only other person who knew Ratchet's real name and who Ratchet realy was so don't change the past.

plus when i posted this i met fo the next game to be about Kaden's story and adventures he had.

But yer still stuck with a negative butterfly effect then. Like in ACiT Alister said that Ratchet would never had met Clank. Altering the past will effect the future. The idea is cool, but I think that playing as Kaden in the past (as how it happened in the current timeframe) would be better. Kinda like flashbacks. It lets you meet the character and drags you fully into the events!

Loving this idea.

i also heard Tachyon say that he was the only other person who knew Ratchet's real name and who Ratchet realy was so don't change the past.

plus when i posted this i met fo the next game to be about Kaden's story and adventures he had.

Woah! emoji I was suggesting a potential storyline for a R&C game based on the idea it involved Kaden. I was putting forward the suggestion that it concluded with a tiny tweak to the past so that it went from 'Kaden is dead' to 'Kaden is not dead' without altering anything else from Ratchet's past. Where's the problem with that?

Woah! emoji I was suggesting a potential storyline for a R&C game based on the idea it involved Kaden. I was putting forward the suggestion that it concluded with a tiny tweak to the past so that it went from 'Kaden is dead' to 'Kaden is not dead' without altering anything else from Ratchet's past. Where's the problem with that?

But then there is the 'how'. How could you 'un-dead' Kaden without cousing the butterfly effect? Atm, I can't think of a good way. Maybe you? emoji

But then there is the 'how'. How could you 'un-dead' Kaden without cousing the butterfly effect? Atm, I can't think of a good way. Maybe you? emoji

ok i understand what you are saying but after a certian amout of time you can't cange an event more what i am say is see when clank turend the clock back 1 minute to stop the event of Ratchet getting killed by Alister. which mean that the time continume was ajusting to the event

Even with the 2 minutes they left over a huge change. Racht would have died and the universe most likely destoyed. But now Ratchet faught Alister, Alister sacrifised himself to save the universe and then the events from A4O and FFA. Two very different futures in only 2 minutesemoji

A game involving Kaden and more on his backstory would indeed be good, but I thought that story-arc was tied up quite well. We more or less know what happened to Kaden. What we still don't know is where the Lombaxes are

Ratchet said in ACiT that they'd find them, and that hasn't yet been followed up

and the other thing that I'm desperate for some closure on is Max Apogee; that seems to be one of the biggest mysteries in the franchise, which, for a while, Insomniac Games kept building on.
In ToD, we know he vanished after trying to retrieve the artifact from the pirates, and in ACiT, it is mentioned the Angela from R&C2 was supposedly with him when he disappeared. A proper end to this particular story arc is the thing I want most of all from any future Ratchet titles, but more stuff on the Lombaxes, perhaps involving Kaden is second on that list. And who knows? Perhaps if they're clever enough, they could tie those two aspects together into one game…..

Thats what I've been begin for. Ratchet & Clank Future 4. Orvus, Lombaxes, Max Apogee like you said. It would still be cool to involve Kaden and Ratchet's mother a lot.