Thread: Just a chat

Hi everyone! emoji
Just want to start a chat here.
I'll start of with a topic: WHO IS EXCITED FOR THE RATCHET & CLANK MOVIE!!!!!emojiemojiemoji

*raising hand*

Me is!
Its far away, but I still can't wait! Love to see more!

Also for the randomness… I fell out of a bus today. I was bussy putting my bus-card back in my wallet and thought I was already on the last step. So I took a step forward and fell flat on my face.emoji

Deleted user

Me is very excited excited for the Ratchet and clank movie emoji can't wait,also I hope you're okay Heather xD

Also for the randomness… I fell out of a bus today. I was bussy putting my bus-card back in my wallet and thought I was already on the last step. So I took a step forward and fell flat on my face.emoji

I've done something similar going up stairs! Got to the top, thought there was one more step and tried to stand on thin air. Almost fell flat on my face emoji

Besides that people looked weird at me because I was laughing instead of crying, I was alrightemoji
My knees hurt though…

Stair.. in real life even more dangerous than in CastleVania!

Deleted user

Well guess the topic is randomness, so, today I helped a girl that had coffee all over her dress, when I finished cleaning her up, she called me handsome and looked at me with a seductive look on her face, I awkwardly said "Ok, bye now" and ran off.

Why didn't you stay, occupied already? :P

I had a friend come over and we played Final Fantasy XII. Well… I played and she liked to watch. The best part, oufcourse, was explaining everything that happened before chapter 11. emoji

Deleted user

Well, I'm not ready to start a, you know, without a job. From what I've been told, girlfriends are kind of expensive.

Well, I'm not ready to start a, you know, without a job. From what I've been told, girlfriends are kind of expensive.

I don't know, I've never had a boyfriend. I was told boyfriends could be kinda expensive.
Well, I guess love is something that just falls out of the sky someday.. or not.

Deleted user

I'm not so expensive, unless you pay my apartment… and my food… and my video-games… well then, guess who's expensive! Tip: me.

I can't be that expensive I guess. I buy everything second hand!

Like today. Its koninginnedag (En - Queensday) here. Holland is getting a new king and bla bla bla. For me its just the opening of the flea market season. Looky what I bought ^^

User image

User image

User image

I've done something similar going up stairs! Got to the top, thought there was one more step and tried to stand on thin air. Almost fell flat on my face emoji

Holographic stairs, best prank ever!

Deleted user
I can't be that expensive I guess. I buy everything second hand!

Like today. Its koninginnedag (En - Queensday) here. Holland is getting a new king and bla bla bla. For me its just the opening of the flea market season. Looky what I bought ^^

User image

User image

User image

Wear that CoD hat and make everyone jizz their pants, if their younger than 12.

User image

User image

I'm trying to resell it actually. xD
I'm not into CoD, I really ha- dislike that game.

Deleted user

User image

User image

I'm trying to resell it actually. xD
I'm not into CoD, I really ha- dislike that game.
I actually like it's campaign, the problem with CoD comes from the MultiPlayer, trust me, CoD's story is one of the best narratives I've seen in gaming.