Thread: Ratchet and Clank Speed run Competitions?

Hi there, I was just wondering if there are any Ratchet and Clank speed run competitions/tournaments. Like when People race against each other to be the first to complete something or a part of the game on one of the Ratchet and Clanks. Or if there are any other type of Ratchet and Clank competitions.

Thanks Longhair

Oh boy competitions!!

If I had more time these days I would partake in a good old fashioned competition. But I don't. And I don't have capture technology so I can't prove any of my wondrous achievements! And believe me, completing Ratchet & Clank without using any weapons at all until Drek (in which you can only use the suck cannon) is really REALLY hard. (you can buy the devastator for the towers and towers ONLY)

Man, I bet I could manage a good speedrun, like many of you other guys… but when it comes to the PS2 games… well I've had hundreds of wasted hours poured into those games. I know every tactic. I would be a worthy opponent.

It's too bad I never played online, I just conquered the campaign over and over and over… I never really stopped, I've kind of just slowed down. I still play it from time to time though.

Iv never tried playing the game with out weapons. Iv seen game competitions like what I said before and they did do it on Ratchet and Clank but they do a different games every year and I was trying to find something that does just the Ratchet and Clank games. Iv see a lot of people now doing speed run live streams on Twitch TV of classic games like Ratchet and clank and Grand Theft Auto. I'm thinking of doing a bit of that for Ratchet and Clank and other games.

Speed running is easy and fun, that's why everyone does it.

If I could record footage and upload to YouTube I'd do some Rayman videos. Like I'd do a speedrun or 100% playthough of Origins, then I'd put a few crazy R&C challenges out there.

Although ATM all I can think of are no-weapon playthroughs. Never finished R&C2, but I got past the second space mission, so I think it's definitely possible!

Deleted user

I'm up, I like a good challenge, I just hope there's no problem in recording with a cam…
Anyway, any rules?

I would have loved to play along. But I have this big pile of games I wanna start with. But to do that I have to beat Final Fantaxy XIII first.

Maybe a next time emoji