Thread: Introduce yourself

Hello guys and gals, I am a massive fan of the original trilogy and deadlocked, size matters, secret agent clank are also favorites but i am not a big fan of the ps3 games.

I am on Google plus, add me and if you like my community(for the games I just mentioned only)

Welcome to the endless corners of Ratchet Galaxy!

Deleted user

emoji MUHAHAHA

Yo, my names Maddi and I'm 14 years old. I am half Australian and half Mauritian and was born in Perth, Australia where i am currently living now. I joined RG today, but visit the site evryday. I am a huge fan of Ratchet and Clank, Crash bandicoot, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, Dead or Alive, Tomb Raider, etc.
My hobbies are drawing, animating, making lyrics video's, SPARTA!!!, video games and eating!emoji

may fave type of music is game ost, pop, alternative and rock!emojiemoji

i hope i can make loads of new friends!

Welcome bud!
Our avatars are gonna be confusing though! :P

Don't mind changing it, I'll do. I have a whole arsenal of cool Ratchet avatars. emoji

Welcome to the club, Maddy emoji enjoy your stay!

Welcome new member emoji

Welcome DJMnM! Interesting that eating is one of your hobbies, it is a very rare occurrence for someone to be interested in such a profoundly ridiculous thing.

Deleted user

Welcome

Ladies and gerbils, I'm proud to introduce myself, Lewis, and in case you didn't notice, my username is my name backwards.
I'm that kind of guy that you meet in a bar one night, offers you beer and then never speaks to you again, and I am sure I'm great guy.
Anywho, serious business aside, I've been a Ratchet and Clank fan since the early days of 2004… in fact I discovered Ratchet and Clank completely by accident thanks to the similarities between some sort of tiger alien dude with a robot as a backback and an elf looking thingie with a fur ball on his shoulder which are none by the way…
I ended up getting Ratchet and Clank instead of Jak and Daxter the Precursor Legacy for christmas, thanks dad!
See ya around nice people of the inter webs

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy Siwel!

I'm sure you were very let down to be given Ratchet & Clank instead of Jak and Daxter emoji

Deleted user

Welcome, hello Zaxel emoji

Welcome bud!
J&D 1 actually gave me motion sickness and I never got myself to love the other ones. I think your dad did a great heroic thing!

Welcome bud!
J&D 1 actually gave me motion sickness and I never got myself to love the other ones. I think your dad did a great heroic thing!

Motion sickness?