Thread: Other games

They're is probably already a thread about this, but i couldn't find it anymore :$

Anyways so what are some other games next to R&C that you really like playing or that you love?

I recently played The Last of Us and i'm in love with this game/story/characters.

You guys?

I'm a platformer gamer, so I play Jak, Sly and Sonic too. Other than that, I really enjoyed RockBand and recently I got Uncharted 2.

@kubak If you like Uncharted 2, you should defenitely pick up The Last of Us. It is in my opinion a real journey as it does something with you.

On PS3 besides RaC, I like to play LittleBigPlanet. But those two games look so different it looks impossible!

I also play League of Legends with my friends. I used to play it alone, but now I don't play it without friends. Somehow.

Along side Ratchet and Clank I play Call of Duty, Spyro (Ish) GTA, Jack and Daxter, Oddworld Munch's Oddysee, and I can't remember the rest.

Besides all IG games, I like the InFamous and Mass Effect games, I used to like Assassins Creed before AC3 and I liked Red Faction Guerilla, the Dead Space games I only recently started playing, but I like them so far emoji

I play platformers and 3rd person shooters. Sci-fi themed games are my favorite, but I don't mind a fantasy setting either. Almost my entire game collection its build by platformers. The 3rd person shooter part is starting to grow a little bigger now too.