Thread: What's your favourite song from R&C?

If you were to choose one song that you really liked from Ratchet and Clank, What would it be? (It can be from any of the games). Mine is the credits song from Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time.

I dunno if in the credits it just plays the song the game just played (mostly final boss)…
It did in UYA.

I go pretty much favourites
-Oltanis Gravity Loops
-Quartu (both)
-Riding Damosel tracks
-Mylon normal

I dunno if in the credits it just plays the song the game just played (mostly final boss)…
It did in UYA.

The music in all of the PS3 games was playing only in the credts, whereas, in the PS2 games, it played the music for whatever level the player was in when the credits were played, which would usually be the end boss, but could also be accessed on any level through the pause menu after beating the game at least once, and be extension with any music track.

I also liked the main piece of music that played during the credits of ACiT. Many other of the best tracks were on the space radio in ACiT, or the Groovitron in any of the games that featured the Groovitron.
There were tons of other tracks from throughout the franchise that I loved; too many to really remember…

I'll be the odd man out here and say Quest for Booty's title theme.

I'll be the odd man out here and say Quest for Booty's title theme.

Actually, that was a pretty good piece too! In fact, most of the mudic from QfB was really well done!

I don't have a certain favourite track, so I'll come up with my favourite OSTs in general:
- Ratchet & Clank
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

BTW, I hope Michael Bross won't screw up ItN's OST like he did with FFA. I loved A4O music, but FFA was just bad.

I really liked the credits music from ToD.

And QfB title theme too.

The ToD ending song is good and the one on ACiT is good as well does anyone think that the soundtrack for Deadlocked is good and what would you compare it to?

The ToD ending song is good and the one on ACiT is good as well does anyone think that the soundtrack for Deadlocked is good and what would you compare it to?

Deadlocked has some great tunes, but some just don't suit the mood of each location (e.g. Catacrom IV would've been much better with an eerie theme, it is a zombie infected robot graveyard after all).

I agree with the fact that some of the songs do not fit with the levels but I think that the one on the Ghost Station in the part when you have to destroy it in the hover ship is good, do you agree with me and what level music do you think is good?

A lot of my favorites are from the first R&C emoji

The opening theme for Acit was nice,however UYA's songs were way cooler,they gave you a confidence boost and a real adrenaline kick emoji,i still love that game <3.

I really like UYA's Rilgar and Kerwan.
Though Slag's theme and QfB's theme are also fantastic.