Thread: Ratchet & Clank Cartoon

Guys… I don't see my voice fitting in anywhere… can I write the story? emoji
(If it's short, the better emoji )

It would be great if you would do that!

Guys… I don't see my voice fitting in anywhere… can I write the story? emoji
(If it's short, the better emoji )

That's exactly who we're looking for right emoji now

Yeah, I can't wait to hear your story! Now i have to find someone that makes beautifull arts…

You're lucky, I almost added you as a video director in the cast emoji

Are you serious? You don't want me anymore? emoji

Actually, I meant something like that: I alomst wrote your name at IG Forums! Which banned you! And could bann me!

Oh that's what you mean emoji And that emoji emoticon, i was just joking emoji But they are not gonna ban you becuase i'm in the crew emoji

I could do some art. I even have a portfolio ready if you wantemoji

I could do some art. I even have a portfolio ready if you wantemoji

It would be great if you can do that! Maybe you can do it with some other people, cause it's a lot of work emoji

Yeah, I can't wait to hear your story! Now i have to find someone that makes beautifull arts…

Not me. The only nice picture I ever made was a Clank drawing that I placed over a toylet bowl. It's supposed to remind me everyone about flushing down the water. But I see Heather can help emoji

Not me. The only nice picture I ever made was a Clank drawing that I placed over a toylet bowl. It's supposed to remind me everyone about flushing down the water. But I see Heather can help emoji

Haha emoji I'm happy with Heather emoji

Maybe I can help you out with Pictures too emoji
But I'm not sure what kind of Cartoon style it should be and what quality the Pictures should have emoji

But I'm not sure what kind of Cartoon style it should be and what quality the Pictures should have emoji

If When the art staff's be ready, you should come up with some concept art and storyboard so everyone do it the same way.

Deleted user

If you guys need any more artists, hit me up. I've gotten pretty good over the years.emoji

If you guys need any more artists, hit me up. I've gotten pretty good over the years.emoji

We're looking for a lot of artsts. It's an animation after all. I'll better tell Gerben to update the list of artists working on this…

The cartoon style? We will see, you can discuss about i with @Heather…
Quality? Very good!

If When the art staff's be ready, you should come up with some concept art and storyboard so everyone do it the same way.

Good idea!

Allright, you're in! Join the club emoji

We're looking for a lot of artsts. It's an animation after all. I'll better tell Gerben to update the list of artists working on this…

I'm gonna update it right now emoji

EDIT: Allright, updated! http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-3783-1.php

Awesome, I can do something for on-

*Sees Filipuntik as writer*

Well, there goes all my hopes and dreams.