Thread: Ratchet & Clank Cartoon

Come on Darkstar emoji
There can be two as long as we can cooperate or write things separately emoji

Awesome, I can do something for on-

*Sees Filipuntik as writer*

Well, there goes all my hopes and dreams.

You can co-operate emoji

EDIT
Filipuntik already said that emoji

I'd like to see a bit of the artists' capabilities, just to have an idea of how extreme we can be with our story.

Awesome, I can do something for on-

*Sees Filipuntik as writer*

Well, there goes all my hopes and dreams.

You guys can work together!

Come on Darkstar emoji
There can be two as long as we can cooperate or write things separately emoji

I'm gonna add darkstar to the crew!

Just… guys emoji
Do you want to write one long story or shorts?
I have nothing against both, but I'd rather do those shorts emoji

It's all looking great in terms of people submitting to the project (better than a certain thing I'm working on…emoji, but I just realized something - how are we going to animate this. Does anybody have a software (flash for example) that will allow to create an animated movie? And reffering to what Darkstar said about seeing the artists abilities - I suggest that you make some concept art of main characters to show us what you've got emoji

EDIT

Just… guys emoji

It will obviously be a short. You know how long would it take to make a full movie?

Well, It can be either animated like the comic fandub (screen by screen) or the things on the scene could move. That, however, would need quite a skill emoji

It's all looking great in terms of people submitting to the project (better than a certain thing I'm working on…emoji, but I just realized something - how are we going to animate this. Does anybody have a software (flash for example) that will allow to create an animated movie? And reffering to what Darkstar said about seeing the artists abilities - I suggest that you make some concept art of main characters to show us what you've got emoji

EDIT

Just… guys emoji

It will obviously be a short. You know how long would it take to make a full movie?

Aww, so no evil Ratchet clone created by an undead Drek?

EDIT

Just… guys emoji

Aww, so no evil Ratchet clone created by an undead Drek?

Haha emoji Ok, let's make it a long movie, just in short episodes emoji

Deleted user

Sounds fun! I'll post some concept art as soon as I can get to my sketchbook.

Heeh, why not?

I just imagine the beggining as Ratchet is checking some of his weapons and throws them offscreen. Then he says "I need more guns." Clank, standing nearby, says "Ratchet? Seriously?" And then it shows a HUGE pile of weapons behing Ratchet.
Then they pull out an old blue Gadgetron vendor, but the guy inside says that he's out of weapons, cause Ratchet bought all the weapons 11 years ago.
(And don't forget Slim Cognito scaring crag out of Ratchet emoji )

That's just a formatless idea emoji

Heeh, why not?

I just imagine the beggining as Ratchet is checking some of his weapons and throws them offscreen. Then he says "I need more guns." Clank, standing nearby, says "Ratchet? Seriously?" And then it shows a HUGE pile of weapons behing Ratchet.
Then they pull out an old blue Gadgetron vendor, but the guy inside says that he's out of weapons, cause Ratchet bought all the weapons 11 years ago.
(And don't forget Slim Cognito scaring crag out of Ratchet emoji )

That's just a formatless idea emoji

And that's why I'm not a writer emoji Anyway, I would rather imagine Clank say something like "Ratchet… I belive you are trying to be ironic" or something like that. "Seriously" doesn't fit him.
Clank personality consultant - Kubak12