Thread: This Picture?

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere but i couldnt find it.

I just randomly found this picture, ive never seen it before and i dont remember it being in the trailer either, love the graphics, any thoughts on what or who that blue hand could be or what Ratchet is working on?

User image

He appears to be fixing something (why build it in space?)

That hand is very likely to be a hologram of someone with dislocated fingers. Someone thought it was Talwyn at some point, but the fingers, blue colour and lines along it suggest a hologram of someone else.

You can find more here: http://www.insomniacgames.com/games/ratchet-clank-series/ratchet-clank-into-the-nexus/ratchet-clank-into-the-nexus-image-gallery/

I was thinking hologram as well, the blue hand does look almost exactly the same as what tawlyn is wearing in another shot.

As for what Ratchet is working on it looks kind of like Aphelion with the zoni skin on it, though it does seem a bit big, might also explain why hes doing it in space (broke down or attacked or something)

> Sorry it posted twice :P and it wont let me delete second post for some reason, sorry :L <

I was thinking hologram as well, the blue hand does look almost exactly the same as what tawlyn is wearing in another shot.

As for what Ratchet is working on it looks kind of like Aphelion with the zoni skin on it, though it does seem a bit big, might also explain why hes doing it in space (broke down or attacked or something)

Actually you could be right! It looks a lot like her hand! Colours, shape and all.

But her fingers look very awkward. The bottom two just look completely wrong! Considering IG could have put up whatever pictures they wanted and they chose this, it would suggest that her fingers being off is intentional.

EDIT: http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=46879&d=1379715438

As seem here Aphelion looks like she did in FFA, so I don't think that Ratchet is working on her.

And whatever he's working on looks too big.

To me this looks exactly like the scene from the trailer emoji

They showed this entire scene in the gameplay a while after I posted it here, so ive seen the entire scene now :P

They showed this entire scene in the gameplay a while after I posted it here, so ive seen the entire scene now :P

Ah Okay :P