Thread: Privet!!

Hi…. Well I'm brand new here and I thought it would be good for my health if I could discuss something that made me happy with others. - I'm shy about telling people about my interests very much. Example for reason: I openly tell someone I'm a Black Belt and then I receive this reaction: WHAT?! Oh no way!! Please don't kill me! -PLEASE. I find that offensive. I mean, unless I'm threatening to hurt you there's no reason I should be treated like a special subject. Anyway, I can\'t connect with anyone about anything and if I try I feel horribly embarrassed about it. So me loving Ratchet (and ESPECIALLY Clank) I found this website. I figured that since there's an actual website worth of people there has to be someone right? I hope (Once I get out of my shell and decide that it's okay) that maybe someday I share my art and mini-story with you guys.

Oh! I'm 15 and I am a girl. I'm from Vorkuta, Russia though I live in the United States. My name is Maria, though I prefer simply Mar. Despite my reluctance to be in social circles in my real life I'm completely open to you guys. I hope I'll make a good friend to you people!!

emoji

…. I thought that's what I did…

Hi Mar, we're always glad to see new faces (or rather avatars emoji ) around here emoji

This could be a stupid question but, "Privet"?

Good thing to remember is that avas mean a lot here, I mean not that it makes some kind of hierarchy system, but that "the way you read someone's posts is affected by the author's avater."
(Remember that, Darkstar?)

Oh, and I kinda understand your situation. I am active on a forum where are people who are interested in dragons. But because of me and my classmate, dragons are the point of jokes in our class, so if anyone in my class found out, that would be a catastrophe…

By the way, does the Czech Republic ring any bells to you?

It's a russian "hello".

It's a russian "hello".

Oh, does this mean we've got a Russian member now?
Better keep Ratchet22 and Chocolate away (obligatory CoD "joke" is obligatory).

What don't I know about here…?

"Privet" Means Hello in Russian. And Yes I am Russian, though it's slowly starting to slip since I live in the U.S. -kinda hard to find someone to converse with in that language. (At least where I'm at) and I do know of the Czech Republic.

yay Welcome emoji
There is no reason to be shy here~
And heh i know some russian too, but i understand more than i can speak it XD~
if i had to give points on how wel i know it il give it a 6/10
so we could try and chat in russian a bit XD
Anyway enjoy it here~

"Privet" Means Hello in Russian. And Yes I am Russian, though it's slowly starting to slip since I live in the U.S. -kinda hard to find someone to converse with in that language. (At least where I'm at) and I do know of the Czech Republic.

I knew that you'd know. No offense tho emoji

I thank everybody for being so nice- truly I do!! emoji

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy. You can be open here, no need to worry.

It's a russian "hello".

Oh, does this mean we've got a Russian member now?
Better keep Ratchet22 and Chocolate away (obligatory CoD "joke" is obligatory).

emoji

Anyways welcome to the forum! Russian was always a language I was interested in.