Thread: The quote game

Is no one going to answer it?
It's pretty obvious.

I'm not sure which to do. nightwing's link isn't coming up (unless the quote was "Time's up"emoji and matt did another one…or something…

I'm not sure which to do. nightwing's link isn't coming up (unless the quote was "Time's up"emoji and matt did another one…or something…

Yes, ratchet117's quote is Time's Up and matt was just joking.

In that case…
Biobliterator's AI talking to Nefarious.

Yes, ratchet117's quote is Time's Up and matt was just joking.

My bad, haha. That's one of Kanji's catchphrases.

I'll do an easy one:

"Bring the car around, Jeeves… and mind the ejector seat this time."

That was from R&C3 when Ratchet and Clank were watching the Secret Agent Clank episode. it was the opening scene.

Bingo. I'd expect everyone to get that one. Haha.

why did he call me nightwing

That one was correct, but you've got to remember to say who said the quote… and it was Clank.

Vorselon Tower
Vorselon Tower

Emporor Percival Tachyeon on Kortog's transmissions.

Come on! SNAP OUT OF IT!

Come on! SNAP OUT OF IT!

Ratchet to nefarious. (I forget. If I get one right, does that mean it's my turn?)

When you guess a quote you are usually supposed to do one of two things:

• Wait for someone to confirm it correct, at which point you either post your quote or say that you'll leave it open for the next person.
  • You will assume you got it correct, and post the next quote anyway.

I am personally guilty of breaking the following condition, which we recently forgot about:

• You must guess a quote correctly in order to post your own. Unless the person who got it right states that they would like someone else to do the next one.

Judging by the citation "obiviously correct," I'll do a quote now.

"…while I RETHINK MY LIFE!!!"

Judging by the citation "obiviously correct," I'll do a quote now.

"…while I RETHINK MY LIFE!!!"

Er, I wrote "obviously clear" in the citation