Thread: Music

I'm pretty sure there's an old thread for this, but I understand we're supposed to make a new thread instead of bumping old ones. emoji

Anyway, I wanted to talk about the music that people listened to. I'll start. I listen to metal and hard rock stuff, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, and The Offspring to name a few. I also enjoy 80s rock and prog-rock. What about you guys?

I'm also into metal and rock. Some of my favorite bands include: Metallica, Alice in Chains, Chevelle, Disturbed, Staind, Three Days Grace, Avenged Sevenfold, Five Finger Death Punch, Volbeat, and Breaking Benjamin.

As my nickname obviously points out, I love rock/rock'n'roll/hard rock/metal.
First of all, my favorite band is AC/DC. I have all their albums and I almost daily listen to one or two. The only thing I don't agree with are the dirty lyrics, but I try to imagine they have a different meaning. But the sound! The rhythm! The voice! The riffs! Amazing! :oui:
Second, there's Volbeat. Great band! Their songs are unique and awesome. It's a real shame they don't get the recognition they deserve. None of my friends, also rock listeners, knew about this Danish band until I mentioned it. You're the first person I've "met" that knows about them, RatchetGamer. And might I say you've made a really good pick! emoji
Other bands I listen to are: Metallica, Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Dire Straits, Survivor, Queen, Eagles, Linkin Park, etc. (but from these I like only some songs, not all of them)

When I see your name I always associate it with Rock Lobster.

When I see your name I always associate it with Rock Lobster.

Never heard of "Rock Lobster"… I'll ask Uncle Google.
(after a search) Still confused. Which one?
User image User image User image

I mainly love slow classic, jazz, and classical philharmonic music. But I quite like classic rock, altern. rock, and the rock songs from Pirate Radio, I don't know the genre. I also like pop music, although I find some of the songs rubbish. I also really love Ace Combat soundtracks. And I HATE songs which the lyrics are mainly about partying and (sorry) erotic stuff.

Some of my favourite bands are:
-Coldplay
-Owl City
-Genesis
-Kahitna (a local band)

Ooh yeah, I've always had a soft spot for jazz.

This one!

emoji I never thought my name would make someone think of smth like that.

Second, there's Volbeat. Great band! Their songs are unique and awesome. It's a real shame they don't get the recognition they deserve. None of my friends, also rock listeners, knew about this Danish band until I mentioned it. You're the first person I've "met" that knows about them, RatchetGamer. And might I say you've made a really good pick! emoji

Really? Not many people by you have heard of Volbeat? I hear them all the time on the radio where I live. emoji

I also feel I should mention Rush. Clockwork Angels is one of my all-time favourite albums.emoji

Deleted user

1paramore

2 ellie goulding

Your username definitely didn't tip me off to that. emoji

This one!

Haha, when I first saw that, I probably watched it ten times. I love the B-52s.

I like a little of everything… heavy music, poppier music, rap, jazz, electronic, and most other things (country almost entirely withstanding). Some of my favorite bands are Taking Back Sunday, Glassjaw, Death Grips, Minus the Bear, and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.