Thread: Really Random thread

Lion King. That's what popped in my mind.

For a more recent film, it was How to Train Your Dragon 2. That one scene (you know the one) rocked my emotions like a ton of bricks for some reason. It's a good thing I was wearing 3D glasses.

For a more recent film, it was How to Train Your Dragon 2. That one scene (you know the one) rocked my emotions like a ton of bricks for some reason. It's a good thing I was wearing 3D glasses.

It would be pretty bad for me to blurt out tears while there was a classmate (and a girl, to boot) sitting next to me. WELL it turns out that she pretty much handwaved it, as the other moment, where… you know… hold on, this is kinda annoying…

…the good Alpha is killed…

…that was much more importnant and sad to her. I was expecting her not to care a lot about it, but then again I forfot that she's a dragon nut, and failed to foresee my lack of empathy thrown into my face emoji

I usually don't come over here showing off these (no one will understand a thing anyway emoji ), but this time I will emoji http://youtu.be/xa1BGjWoWIc

I usually don't come over here showing off these (no one will understand a thing anyway emoji ), but this time I will emoji http://youtu.be/xa1BGjWoWIc

Orvus finally did his work? emoji

Orvus finally did his work? emoji

Yup emoji

Just so revivel of f 10/10 better then batlle of gods now to tell someone who cares and understands what I mean

Just so revivel of f 10/10 better then batlle of gods now to tell someone who cares and understands what I mean

]

I neither care nor understand what you are trying to say emoji

]

course you don't

]

course you don't

Sure, you may not have the best grammar and spelling out there, but if people tell you and you reply with pretty much calling them Gramman Nazis and making notes about dictionary, yet still nobody understands you, then there may be something WROOOONG?!

Well said. Who started the whole "Grammar Nazi" things?

]

course you don't

Sure, you may not have the best grammar and spelling out there, but if people tell you and you reply with pretty much calling them Gramman Nazis and making notes about dictionary, yet still nobody understands you, then there may be something WROOOONG?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I messed up 1 word I was talking about a movie

Pay attention to what you are typing, 117. So people can understand.

Pay attention to what you are typing, 117. So people can understand.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't want to be rude or anything, but you should take a look at this, 117.