Thread: DOCTOR NEFARIOUS TO APPEAR SQUISHY IN R&C MOVIE

[Edit] RUMOR. I posted this thinking it was legit so the title doesn't say rumor. So I'm editing the post here. I have just received word from my good friend Matthew Anthony, or as some of you might know him, Doctor Nefarious 545, that confirms that Doctor Nefarious migh first appear as organic in the Ratchet movie. (this is a reliable source that knows where to get the info) I wanted to be the first on RG to say something about it so I posted as soon as I received the message.

Send the link, please. And Kubak or Animovie, get your keyboard ready.

Send the link, please. And Kubak or Animovie, get your keyboard ready.

<prepares keyboard>

Monster Trumpets, I take it?

Uh….if the link comes in the next hour, have Kubak write it: I'll be at work. If Kubak is still unavailable, I'll just write it when I get home emoji

Sounds interesting. I'd like to see a link though.

I was thinking to myself how cool it would be to see dr. Nefarious as a squishy in the movie but i did'nt think they would actually do it

I was thinking to myself how cool it would be to see dr. Nefarious as a squishy in the movie but i did'nt think they would actually do it

It would make sense: Dr Nefarious works for Drek building the Deplanitizer. He wouldn't work for a "squishie" if he was a robot yet. Maybe this movie is his origin story too. Maybe he'll turn into a robot by Drek's betrayal, and that will spark his hatred of squishies!

I pretty much expected him to appear as a squishy, but still… Link first emoji

*sigh* Bump that to down to rumour status. Person just got back to me. Still worth posting about though. :p

And I agree with Animovie. Would make scence. Rilgar invasion. See qwark comic episode two. thats what i think will happen.

Ah, rumor status. Everybody's favorie thing. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true though.

yeah it would be great, i think that is what will explain why insomniac didnt show much of the movie on the trailer and they wanted to keep him as a secret/suprising characteremoji

…unlike most movies. That show their entire plot in just 5 minutes.

Or, my personal favorite, movies that reveal their entire plot, twist, and portion of the ending during the course of one entire trailer!

*sigh* Bump that to down to rumour status. Person just got back to me. Still worth posting about though. :p

Besides, not much to write a news about anyways…what did he say?

Or, my personal favorite, movies that reveal their entire plot, twist, and portion of the ending during the course of one entire trailer!

The Glass House! Don't wanna watch the entire movie? watch the trailer! emoji
That's why I don't watch trailers, just teasers and movie poster.