Thread: Where Do You Live?

Well, we may get curious about where some of the members live, but kinda too lazy to open his profile. Or that member just doesn't reveal his/her city (I mean it, Heather and Darkstar). So, in this thread, we'll talk about where do we come from, and maybe some chit-chat about some cities.

I'll start: I come from and currently living in Bogor, a small city in West Java, connected by a highway to other cities, including the capital, Jakarta. Since it commonly rains often, Bogor got the nickname "Rain City".

How about you? emoji

Is it that weird to live in a lost underwater city?

Is it weird that I live in a science facility running endless tests for a homicidal robot and haven't seen the day of life for I don't know how much time? Anyway, I live in a city that in summer it reaches most of the days 40 degrees ( Celsium).

Ha! I had 'Not Amsterdam' right? Changed it to Val Royeux from Dragon Age recently.

In all seriousness, I never give away the city I live on the web. Lets just say it was described as: A barren place that looks as though the sky alarm went off and everybody cleared the street to hide from bombs'. Like in WWII

I've also been told not to give away my address on the internet. But if you really wanna know my secret, here you go:

I live on Earth emoji

I have to admit, that made me smile.

Well, I wasn't asking you to reveal your address. Just your city. Anyway, Darkstar, yes, it is weird to live in a lost underwater city emoji.

I used to have where I live detailed on my profile, but I removed it a little while ago because, like everyone else here is saying, it is not normal to detail the city you live in on the internet. But to those who don't know: I do live near the smallest big city you will have ever seen… probably.

I won't specify what city I live in, but I will say I live in a far away galaxy America.

"i'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is my favorite avatar on RG!"

"i'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is my favorite avatar on RG!"

Nice one. emoji

So… You play 'ny other BioWare games? Knights, Jade Empire, Dragon Age….? emoji

I live in a place where eating a deep fried Mars bar or a Spam fritter is normal and considered "quite nice", as opposed to the rest of the world who would describe it as "utterly revolting"

Well I have no idea what a Spam Fritter is, but I know for a fact that deep friend Moro and Mars bars are just the beast thing ever.

Spam is essentially tinned chopped pork and ham, also known as luncheon meat. A Spam Fritter is just a slice of Spam covered in batter and deep fried. I work on a fish and chips van and we also sell pineapple fritters and mushy-pea fritters…..yes we are a bit odd in the UK :emoji