Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Ratchet and Clank Weapon Demo, yo!

Hey hey hey, what happened with all the Nefarious profile pictures? Has his popularity suddenly increased?

Hey hey hey, what happened with all the Nefarious profile pictures? Has his popularity suddenly increased?

I can't speak for anyone else, but Dr. Nefarious has always been my favorite Ratchet and Clank character. However, when I picked out my first avatar for this place, I was feeling kind of lazy so I just used an image I was (and still am) using for another forum. I've been meaning to change my avatar to Nefarious for some time, but, again, laziness. Now that we're finally getting good images of him from the movie, though, I decided now was a good time to make the change.

i personaly im fine with it ,mostly because haven't nefarious in over 5 years or possibly 7 years if you want to counht the last time he was a antagonist

Ratchet and Clank Weapon Demo, yo!

there is cora in the video yeah emoji

I can't speak for anyone else, but Dr. Nefarious has always been my favorite Ratchet and Clank character. However, when I picked out my first avatar for this place, I was feeling kind of lazy so I just used an image I was (and still am) using for another forum. I've been meaning to change my avatar to Nefarious for some time, but, again, laziness. Now that we're finally getting good images of him from the movie, though, I decided now was a good time to make the change.

Ah, I just told it as a joke. Nefarious is also my favorite character, of the goofy ones, especially on UYA when he was much goofier!. And I was kind of jealous! emoji

I have been think should go watch this movie or not because it might be dubbed to Finnish (I live in Finland) but I want see the English version. Should I still go see the Finnish version?

I have been think should go watch this movie or not because it might be dubbed to Finnish (I live in Finland) but I want see the English version. Should I still go see the Finnish version?

If you really want to see the movie, I'd say settle for the Finnish version if you really don't have any other option. Perhaps you'll still get to see the English version later on when the DVD/Bluray releases?

I want to see it. Ratchet Gladiator was the first game I ever played and after that I have been a fan. I am just scared the voice acting in the Finnish version will not be good. I actually had not thought of the possibility to buy the DVD will buy it of course.

I hate myself. I got an invitation for the game and film premiere, and I can't go emoji

I hate myself. I got an invitation for the game and film premiere, and I can't go emoji

why

why

I don't have transport and I have another thing to do that day…

LA Premiere or somewhere else?

LA Premiere or somewhere else?

No no, it's in the Netherlands

Here's a TV spot that went missed.
https://youtu.be/m10uI_xtOVY