Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Deleted user
while its doing not so good in france thats likely because of the dub, but probably in the movie's original english format it can have a chance to do well , i hopeemoji

Ohh yes, several French wanted to watch the movie in english or in quebecer, so there's still hope !

To be honest, I'm a bit scared they won't even bring the original version of the movie in theaters. Why? Because that's exactly what they did with Kung-Fu Panda 3! It's really odd, actually. Normally, you would expect them to put both the dubbed and the subtitled version since this comes from Dreamworks!. It's not like it's made by one of those unknown studios nobody has ever heard of… It's a major picture! Why wouldn't you keep the original?! These guys need to realize that dumb toddlers don't make up the entire audience! I wanted to see that movie, but I simply refuse to watch it dubbed and cringe all the way through. Therefore, I'm waiting for the DVD/BlueRay.
With that said… emoji Plz English! Plz English! Plz English!

This Sheepinator site is probably gonna backfire on the marketing campaign in some way, it keeps showing political tweets and Nickelback posts for me, you know how much of a hornet's nest both of those are.

Again. The movie is slick and perfect and awesome and everything I'd hoped. The Dutch dub just ruined the experience for me. Which is why I'm seeing it again in English next week. At least I have the luxury to do so here.

In France though. People aren't used to English voices. In The Netherlands though, only some movies get a dub, but overal people are used to (and prefer) English voices. In France everything is dubbed. So I feel those people genuinely didn't like the movie if they said they disliked it. But you know what? Thats ok. This entire movie is a fan service anyway. If you're a fan, you'll love it.

The fourth and final Wondercon movie clip is here!

http://nerdist.com/lock-and-load-its-a-new-ratchet-clank-clip-exclusive/

Update: Is anyone having a hard time getting the whole video to load? My computer could barely load it and it made my iPod's internet browser crash three times emoji

My computer load it completely

I want to see the spiral of Death in 3D!!!
This Sheepinator site is probably gonna backfire on the marketing campaign in some way, it keeps showing political tweets and Nickelback posts for me, you know how much of a hornet's nest both of those are.

I can't for the life of me figure out whether the Tweets there are real or not. On the one hand, for a kid's movie like this, I doubt they'd want to fake all these political tweets, on the other hand, I searched Twitter for "#TweetYourUnpopularOpinion", which was something that was coming up quite often for me - Twitter gave me a surprisingly short list of tweets that contained that hashtag, and yet none of them were ones I'd seen on the Sheepinator site, so like, did they fake a bunch of tweets about Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Global Warming and if so - why do that when they could fake tweets that the target audience are more likely to appreciate? Or, are these actual tweets that I'm seeing, and if so - why can't I find them on actual Twitter?

Deleted user
Again. The movie is slick and perfect and awesome and everything I'd hoped. The Dutch dub just ruined the experience for me.

Do you know what is the worst in the French dub ? Not only the Youtubers, but Christophe Lemoine, who did the new voice of Nefarious in the movie, used random quote from his other character, Eric Cartman in South Park… So… What the ****

Again. The movie is slick and perfect and awesome and everything I'd hoped. The Dutch dub just ruined the experience for me.

Do you know what is the worst in the French dub ? Not only the Youtubers, but Christophe Lemoine, who did the new voice of Nefarious in the movie, used random quote from his other character, Eric Cartman in South Park… So… What the ****

What the what. Nefarious using an Eric Cartman quote? I…can't imagine that.

What the what. Nefarious using an Eric Cartman quote? I…can't imagine that.

can someone tell me why the voice actor for cartman is voicing nefarious

can someone tell me why the voice actor for cartman is voicing nefarious

From what I've heard, the French dub was just grabbing whatever French voice actors they thought were popular.
I'm seriously beggining to think that the people in charge of doing the French dub didn't actually care for the Ratchet & Clank movie and just decided to mess around making up their own movie to go with the visuals… emoji