Thread: Death battle!

Delsin karmas bomb support on karma so he needs to get some karma points first also if delsin grabs Cole remmember delsin powers go blank so he can't use them plus he can't absorb other powers and Cole is experienced he would not allow delsin to grab him

Cole sill needs to find Ion Clusters. And Delson doesn't need Cole's powers to win in a battle against him.

Cole sill needs to find Ion Clusters. And Delson doesn't need Cole's powers to win in a battle against him.

I feel like playing infamous 1 now

Yea, well I was referencing his inFamous 2 Ionic Manipulation.

You'll be pleased to know that the first game still uses your power metre up when performing the Ionic Storm.

YYEEEEEESSSSS!!!emoji
They won! I've never been so proud in all of my life!

I need to og and calm myself down now… Whew.

Oh! Spoilers, sorry.emoji

I am obviously referring to the original show created by Screwattack, I simply had nowhere else to write this.

I always thought the Eco Reflexes were supposed to be Jak getting really fast, since it's a blue eco power and blue eco and that was what blue eco did in the first game, but eh.
I guess 10 years without a new game gave Jak a big disadvantage.

Also let me be the first to say that I vastly prefer these Death Battles without voices and with animated sprites instead of 3D models, all you need to do is watch the video to see why emoji

despite the voice being wierd i still really enjoyed the video and thought animation was decent for internet , and also i can just here in the comment section of crying jak and daxter fans emoji, but that what happens when you just leave your franchise behind when can do something with it.

Ha, of course it ended like that. Jak's been dead to Naughty Dog for the past 11 years, anyway. Haha…ha…*sobs*

The reason why Ratchet won is that he has about 400 weapons in total. Jak has only 12 Weapons.

is that a joke wtf........