Thread: Really Random thread

Yes! I just found out that the new fancy cinema they build is going to feature original versions. Cause I saw they've got Dory and Ice Age too. If only that thing had exsisted when R&C came out. emoji

Deleted user

Just got back from The Secret life of pets! If you love animals, you will love this film!

do you like it

Absolutely! The film animation and voice acting was top notch! There's also a minion's short at the beginning of the film.

Oh boy… Minions…

Minions at the beginning? Eh, that'd be fine.

Yes! emoji I just bought the BOUNCER with a G2A gift code! Now that's 2 free euros well spent!

Deleted user
Yes! emoji I just bought the BOUNCER with a G2A gift code! Now that's 2 free euros well spent!

You've officially broke the game emoji have fun never dieing

Hahaha, mine's a different story. I got the game via an online store a few days after release, but turns out it's the preorder version. So I got a preorder exclusive stuff without even preordering emoji

User image

User image

Hahaha, this is the picture from the PS Magazine, right? And Ratchet looks rather, chubby…

So, Ratchet: Deadlocked is currently on sale for $3.00 on PSN. Do you guys think it's worth buying? I played through the original PS2 game a long time ago, but I lost my copy, and this is super tempting.

For me, the internet always makes things look way more expensive than they actually are, so i like imagining physically what i'm about to pay. emoji

User image

If Ratchet Deadlocked is worth this much to you, go ahead. (I'd bought it for 10 bucks and still think it was worth it)

That's some solid advice right there. Now that I think about it, I think FFA still comes bundled with Deadlocked, so I could just get that for the same price. Totally worth it!

Planet Tabora in a nutshell.

Saw Finding Dory last weekend, what a fantastic movie!

"Hello?"
"Hello-oh-oh-oh"
"Hello?"
"This is Sigourney Weaver-erh-ehr-erh"

I laughed my eyeballs out of my skull. emoji

Saw Finding Dory last weekend, what a fantastic movie!

"Hello?"
"Hello-oh-oh-oh"
"Hello?"
"This is Sigourney Weaver-erh-ehr-erh"

I laughed my eyeballs out of my skull. emoji

I found those two seals and Gerald really funny. Poor Gerald, always get kicked from their rock. emoji The great part though.

When Dory finally met her parents. Made me cry.