Thread: Really Random thread

I think Insomniacs style would do really well with a Rebels game.

The fact that there is no star wars rebels video game (aside from Disney Infinity) needs to be addressed. Even the Clone Wars got a video game of their own!

Republic Heroes was a little rough, but I really enjoyed it none the less. LEGO III was good too.
My guess is that Disney felt the Infinity addition was enough and they focussed on Force Awakens instead. Would have liked to see an oldskool game to movie of that though. Something simple like this:

User image

Deleted user

Weird question. Anyone here ever wrote a screenplay? I'm working on right now, and i was wondering what the standards are

A screenplay? Wow. No. I've done storyboards though, guess that's a part of it.

Deleted user
A screenplay? Wow. No. I've done storyboards though, guess that's a part of it.

I do the storyboard aver the screenplay most of the time. helps me visualize better.

Then you already have all the information I can give you. emoji

Deleted user
Then you already have all the information I can give you. emoji

Thanks anyway emoji

Just got back from The Secret life of pets! If you love animals, you will love this film!

Just got back from The Secret life of pets! If you love animals, you will love this film!

do you like it

Good to hear that! I plan to watch it together with my siblings.

By the way, any of you looking forward to the Farnborough Air Show? I plan to watch it via YouTube.

User image

do you like it

Absolutely! The film animation and voice acting was top notch! There's also a minion's short at the beginning of the film.

do you like it

Absolutely! The film animation and voice acting was top notch! There's also a minion's short at the beginning of the film.

MINIONS!? Oh right, it's Illumination Entertainment.

I might be going with my sister, if we find a place that features the original version without needing a 1 hour train ride. emoji
I love that bit with the poodle and the metal music!

My favorite character is Chloe, the fat cat. She doesn't go 3 seconds without something going wrong and the house becomes a mess! Snowball the bunny is a close second, but his VA is kinda strange.