Thread: Really Random thread

It's more that I don't think there will be a whole lot of difference between the HD Collection on PS3 and then on PS4.

somebody answer me

Please don't force us all to retweet it. I wouldn't, since I have no interest in playing Deadlocked, nor do I have the game.

fine

I will let get 0 retweets on it's own

Deleted user

They will never patch Deadlocked HD because there's no point in spending the money to get idol minds to take another crack at the game. the damage has been done, just buy a ps2 copy

Apparently there is a large scale cyber attack happening in various countries. According to news, it's still going on.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-39913630

Our IT teacher already warned us to not access the internet with Windows-based devices tomorrow. Stay safe, everyone.

…what people do for their personal amusement. *sigh

Deleted user

I dont get what these people are thinking when doing crap like this. Like "I feel like being a tumor today" (Pardon the use)

…what people do for their personal amusement. *sigh

Yeah, you have to pay $300 of Bitcoins to get your files back when infected. Hope it'll end soon and they would arrest the people who started it.

Just fine, though I need to do some physics and math homework. Looks like it's already dry season here and the weather is getting hotter.

Japanese ending of RaC 1. There are a few different lines that Clank says, plus a…weird noise that makes this video hilarious!

Looks like it's already dry season here and the weather is getting hotter.

Oooh I'm so jelaous! It's pretty warm in here today but rain is expected tomorrow…

Japanese ending of RaC 1. There are a few different lines that Clank says, plus a…weird noise that makes this video hilarious!

The fact that I perfectly understand what they say kinda ruins it for me but hell I'm laughing because the dub itself is so funny XDDD this is probably the worst choice of VA they've ever done, really and to think Clank's voice actor has some really serious roles and for some reason Clank isn't one of them…
Also I have no idea why they decided to add some extra lines for Clank…

Btw I just noticed there's something wrong in Wallpaper section of Crack in Time. Maybe someone could fix it?
User image
When you click the middle option it opens this wallpaper:
User image

My ears! Can't even watch till the end