Thread: Really Random thread

Btw I just noticed there's something wrong in Wallpaper section of Crack in Time. Maybe someone could fix it?
User image
When you click the middle option it opens this wallpaper:
User image

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have sent a message about this so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

BTW, these things should probably be posted in the Ideas, Bugs, and Development section, and if there's no reply from a mod/admin in the next few days, just send a message to RatchetBlaster or Ratchetlombax. They should reply fairly quick and get it sorted.

The fact that I perfectly understand what they say kinda ruins it for me but hell I'm laughing because the dub itself is so funny XDDD this is probably the worst choice of VA they've ever done, really and to think Clank's voice actor has some really serious roles and for some reason Clank isn't one of them…
Also I have no idea why they decided to add some extra lines for Clank…

The Japanese dub is the worst so far in the whole Ratchet & Clank series, in my opinion. I think the only non-english dub I could enjoy would be German and Polish (but by Kubak12 and his gang of fandubbers). But in war games like Ace Combat, World of Tanks, and World of Warships, the Japanese VAs are actually good and have real male voice.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have sent a message about this so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

BTW, these things should probably be posted in the Ideas, Bugs, and Development section, and if there's no reply from a mod/admin in the next few days, just send a message to RatchetBlaster or Ratchetlombax. They should reply fairly quick and get it sorted.

Thank you for explaining! If I find something else I'll make sure to report it this way.

The Japanese dub is the worst so far in the whole Ratchet & Clank series, in my opinion. I think the only non-english dub I could enjoy would be German and Polish (but by Kubak12 and his gang of fandubbers). But in war games like Ace Combat, World of Tanks, and World of Warships, the Japanese VAs are actually good and have real male voice.

Oh, German dub? Hm, maybe I need to check this out. Could be useful when I come back to trying to learn German :3
Ikr? I can't even find any single OK reason why would they just downgrade characters by giving them such voiceovers. Especially when, as mentioned, Clank's VA has some serious roles which require him to make such an amazing male voice User image
Don't even know what stopped them when it came to dub of the PS4 version though. I considered buying it from Surugaya 'cause they had special edition there but then watched the trailer and was like… "Oh no thanks I'll pass".

Deleted user
Japanese ending of RaC 1. There are a few different lines that Clank says, plus a…weird noise that makes this video hilarious!

Ratchet and Clank is my favourite anime

Japanese ending of RaC 1. There are a few different lines that Clank says, plus a…weird noise that makes this video hilarious!

Ratchet and Clank is my favourite anime

Drek: Top 10 Anime Villains

Bleg. Never was a fan of Japanese. Then again, the only language I actually like is English.

Not even Dutch?

Nah, she said that she doesn't enjoy Dutch dubs, maybe for the same reason I don't like Indonesian dubs (same VA again and again and it feels cringey). But to be honest, I actually kinda liked ItN's Dutch dub.

I like ITN's French Dub. That scream at the end tho' emoji

User image

France and Japan have amazing VAs, don't they?

Dutch is a trade language. I only speak it because I have to.
But sometimes I start talking English halfway through a sentence anyway, because it explains my thoughts better. emoji

I like ITN's French Dub.

Sheesh that does sound amazing! I'm not so fond of French but must admit that sounds awesome.

But sometimes I start talking English halfway through a sentence anyway, because it explains my thoughts better.

So relatable!

Ever heard of that research-thing that states that you 'develope a different personality for each language you speak"? I believe it's true.

Ever heard of that research-thing that states that you 'develope a different personality for each language you speak"? I believe it's true.

Yeah, I've heard about that. I completely agree with you : )

I feel way more confident when talking/writing English! During middle school I always had shaky legs when I had to give a PowerPoint. But not the time I had to do them for English. Not even the laser-shooting gazes of the MeanGirls could rain on my parade. emoji