Thread: Really Random thread

I'm over the WWII movies at this point. I've just seen too many, so that is a definite skip for me. I can't wait to see Valerian: City of a Thousand Planets though!

Didn't Valerian get slammed for being a rip-off of the Star Wars Prequels? I wanted to watch it, but the two lead actors are…cringey.

I dunno. Thought it looked incredible in the trailer!

I'm over the WWII movies at this point. I've just seen too many, so that is a definite skip for me. I can't wait to see Valerian: City of a Thousand Planets though!

Ah, doesn't look like my cup of tea. After Dunkirk, I look forward to watching Cars 3 and, of course, Star Wars Episode VIII. And have any of you watched Despicable Me 3? Heard that it's good and funny.

Ah, doesn't look like my cup of tea. After Dunkirk, I look forward to watching Cars 3 and, of course, Star Wars Episode VIII. And have any of you watched Despicable Me 3? Heard that it's good and funny.

I did. I'll put it to you this way: Despicable Me 3 is the worst Despicable Me movie, but it's still good. It just doesn't have any…purpose. It feels like it's setting up a 4th sequel…who knows?

That bad? Really? The second movie was a great improvement and then it went downhill with the third movie?

I liked the third Despicable Me movie , but it truly lacks a purposeemoji

That bad? Really? The second movie was a great improvement and then it went downhill with the third movie?

Yeah, it lacks heart and soul, but it's not terrible–just…pointless, i guess. To be honest, most animated movies haven't looked too groudbreaking this year.

Okay so I haven't been on this site in like forever, I used to come on a lot though when I was younger, so any of you guys talk on Discord or anything?

Okay so I haven't been on this site in like forever, I used to come on a lot though when I was younger, so any of you guys talk on Discord or anything?

Me and a few other are also on the Insomniac Games forums, but they are closing now, but we are really active on the IG discord server!

I've never liked the Despicable Me movies. I do not like the Minions. Just those characters make me dislike the whole thing.

I've missed a lot of animated movies recently. I'm yet to see Zootopia, Moana and I'd love to see Leap!.

Oh you totally have to see Zootopia. It's a splendid movie. And I'm still yet to see Moana, too. My close friend who is a male said it's a good movie, so maybe if a channel is airing it, I would watch it.

Hi everyone, I'm back after almost 3 years of absence (my previous post seems to be from 1 August 2014).
Went through the military service and got out as a 2nd lieutenant and an anti-tank missile platoon leader with also receiving forward observer training in the progress, being pretty much the only thing I've yet became something after finishing high school.

Sadly now as a student money is a bit short, so I haven't had time to buy a PS4 to play the newest R&C. I eventually plan on buying one though, especially now that there are already several games I really want to buy, the Crash Bandicoot trilogy being one of them.

The first one was already hard on PSX. Mostly due to its stupid save system. Heard they changed in for PS4 though!

This indeed, I've yet to finish even the original 100%. Also, the crate mechanic in the original game was annoying as you had to go through the whole level without dying. I'm not sure how it's in the new PS4 release though.

Hello there. So high school graduates (I assume you live in the US) can join the military before going to college/university? That's something new for me.

Hello there. So high school graduates (I assume you live in the US) can join the military before going to college/university? That's something new for me.

Oh, I'm not from the US but from Finland. Though as far as I'm aware, you can do that in the US too.
In Finland there's a mandatory service somewhat like Israel (just a bit shorter) or what many other European coutries had in the past, so actually only junior high would be required, but that way you'll have no chance on getting anywhere past private rank.

I was actually pretty close on becoming a career officer, already passed the trials but then I also got in the university I originally wanted to since junior high and then went there.