Thread: Help Thread

i beat him with the blaster,devastator, and telsa claw
with pda and i always finish him off with visibombs

thats the best way,and if you cant get the RYNO unless you get 5 billion bolts,use AR MAX (Action Replay MAX),thats what i did

thats the best way,and if you cant get the RYNO unless you get 5 billion bolts,use AR MAX (Action Replay MAX),thats what i did

here is r & c and not ratchet and clank destruction operation
ah ok in french is T.E.L.T and in english is RYNO, lol

Deleted user

here is r & c and not ratchet and clank destruction operation
ah ok in french is T.E.L.T and in english is RYNO, lol

And in spanish is TAUN

My fan art rating seems to drop most of the time, it started off with 7.4 then 6.5 and now it's 5.3 please help? Btw I'm new here

would you be so kind to check out my fan art album please and tell me what I could improve on and I'm also running out of ideas, any suggestions? emoji thanks all emoji

Is there another way to get lots of bolts really fast? It didn't work when I tried to use the Hologuise in the Hoverboard race, and the place in the tunnel doesn't cough up fast enough for me.

Is there another way to get lots of bolts really fast? It didn't work when I tried to use the Hologuise in the Hoverboard race, and the place in the tunnel doesn't cough up fast enough for me.

Get the Decoy Glove and Taunter.

Steps to becoming a very rich Lombax:

1. Do you know how to go through walls with the Decoy glove? If not search it up.
2. Go to the plaza in Blackwater city using the taxi.
3. There are a number of side-rooms, go into the one to the left of the door you enter the plaza through on the far side. User image in this picture you can see the room directly above Ratchet's head.
4. Go to the right corner.
5. Go through the wall using your decoy glove.
6. In front of you there are a few buildings and what could only be THE RACE TRACK!
7. Glide down to the track
8. Find a nice healthy pile of boxes
9. Shoot your Taunter at them so that you get them all in one go.
10. Move the camera so that you can't see the boxes, but don't move Ratchet.
11. Hold circle
12. WIN!

This may take some time but when you reach Metropolis city, Go look for the first gold bolt by the underpass. There will be a never ending supply of ships zooming past you and you can destroy them with your wrench by throwing it.

The crack in time cutscenes won't work!

How is that possible? That's just.. weird…

I'm stuck on Gemlik Base… I made it to the guys in those green turrets but kept dying after all of the turret guys.

Okay.

Down on the platform just before that where there was about 10 birds, 2 blarg and 2 ships there are 3 seperate segments on the wall. In the middle of each of those segments is a little hole, walk right up to it and aim into the hole with the devastator and FIRE! Repeat with the other 2 holes. emoji

After I typed all of that I realized that you didn't mean just the last part, You meant in general. emoji

Look up a guide. emoji

Hi UYAmaster9!
You cannot beat the turret guys up front. There are stairs and other platforms to jump to. Use those to get around to them.

Hi again UYAmaster9!
To beat the guys with the turrets in the green glass use the trespasser to lock up the room and then beat them one by one. Jumping over their bullets also work but is much more difficult.