Thread: Ratchet & Clank Merchandise - Showcase, discussion, etc!

The Ratchet & Clank blind bags are very overpriced imo. The complete collections costs $1900...

They what?! What kind of overpriced store is that? It'll be better to buy five retail boxes at a wholesale and hope you get all the variants out. Then sell the doubles.

What overpriced store? The Insomniac Store :p 

https://insomniac.store/products/rc-blindbag-complete-set

Aha... Well you do get 126 figures total, it seems. I don't personally care for any 'gold' versions, but I can see them add to the value. 

If I can find just a regular Ratchet, Clank and Talwyn I'd already consider my collection complete. They look really cool!

Aha... Well you do get 126 figures total, it seems. I don't personally care for any 'gold' versions, but I can see them add to the value. 

If I can find just a regular Ratchet, Clank and Talwyn I'd already consider my collection complete. They look really cool!

Yes, the same for me... I don't like the idea of blind bags, I just want Ratchet but it's not possible to just buy him...

There's a set of just Ratchet and Clank on the main site you sent earlier. But that's still way more pricey than I expected! I thought it was going to be in the Titan range... but to be fair, these figures seem like they're of much better quality.

I'm going to try my luck in physical stores!

There's a set of just Ratchet and Clank on the main site you sent earlier. But that's still way more pricey than I expected! I thought it was going to be in the Titan range... but to be fair, these figures seem like they're of much better quality.

You mean those big vinyls? They are not the same as the ones in the blindbags. And for as far as I know, the blindbags will only be available online in the Insomniac store.

You mean those big vinyls? They are not the same as the ones in the blindbags. And for as far as I know, the blindbags will only be available online in the Insomniac store.

Aha, that explains the price, haha. They look very cool too! 

Insomniac Store exclusivity... As we say in The Netherlands (and perhaps Belgium too) "Dat gaat niet op.". If we're lucky we'll walk into them in some  privately owned store. 

My collection lately, only things missing are my LP vinyl and signed poster

Says picture was "deleted" on my end.
Says picture was "deleted" on my end.

My bad, should work now.

Well that is a LARGE collection
Very beautiful collection, Gerben! Do you usually have everything displayed in a glass case or something similar?
Very beautiful collection, Gerben! Do you usually have everything displayed in a glass case or something similar?

Thank you! Yes, normally it is all on a shelf, much more compact filename1.gif

Thank you! Yes, normally it is all on a shelf, much more compact filename1.gif

Really, very cool! Would actually love to see a picture of that set-up too. emoji

Are you also building a Last of Us, Uncharted and inFamous collection? (Asking because of the avatar, haha.)

This is how it normally looks:

And no, Ratchet & Clank ik the only franchise I'm collecting. I do have all the infamous and uncharted games tho.

Very nice! 

Shame you're leaving those figures boxed though. filename9.gif