Thread: Ratchet & Clank Merchandise - Showcase, discussion, etc!

Some new items I added to my collection the last two months emoji 

That's a sweet haul, Gerben! I see that you did find a Secret Agent Clank press kit, also very cool.filename11.png

I would love to see your new collection set up some time.

That Tools of Destruction case gerbensteyaert has posted is really odd. I can't imagine any reason they'd have a case that looks like that.

You all have very nice collections. I feel like I'm the only one here with nothing in my collection. All I have is every game.

That Tools of Destruction case gerbensteyaert has posted is really odd. I can't imagine any reason they'd have a case that looks like that.

You all have very nice collections. I feel like I'm the only one here with nothing in my collection. All I have is every game.

Me neither. If it comes with a full playable promo disc, you'd assume they had some ToD artworks ready for marketing. The likeliest option to me is that someone made a mistake in artwork (even though it's the proper PAL logo).

Collecting's a whole different gig from playing the games. But it's never too late to start!

Yea they would have definitely had plenty of material. I feel like the most likely explanations are that either it really was a mistake, but they are generally more strict on ensuring the title is correct (Like they have 2 layers, a correct logo and whatever background artwork). Or perhaps the SM art was already a proven piece of cover art for the PS2, with pretty much the correct dimensions, so they just grabbed that.

EDIT: Never mind!