Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

I hope so. Either way, as soon as I figure out how to do newser posts, I will emoji

Where's Kubak? He's missing out on all the fun!

OMG NEW RATCHET AND SPIDEY GAMES !!!! i have a theory that this game might be ratchet and clank future 5

OMG NEW RATCHET AND SPIDEY GAMES !!!! i have a theory that this game might be ratchet and clank future 5

It seems to be following the Dimensionater plot thread, so that's a solid theory.

I'm glad the fanbase is hyped up! That'll keep this website alive considering how barren and depressing it was.

filename5.gif
I hope its not the reboot part 2 cus that wasn't too great :/ !

So I guess I am the only person who didn't immediately jump to the conclusion that that's a female Lombax 

filename18.png
I hope its not the reboot part 2 cus that wasn't too great :/ !

It is definitely not a Going Commando reboot.

So I guess I am the only person who didn't immediately jump to the conclusion that that's a female Lombax 

filename18.png

I mean I'm a bit skeptical as well be it looks and sounds female. Maybe they rectonned female lombaxes not having tails considering insomniac retconned Angela.

Nevermind, this tweet exists. Well, props to the devs (perhaps even that person) for managing to confuse me  filename18.png

When clank said: "Did Dr Nefarious really resurface after all these years, just to try and take over the universe...AGAIN?!?" it made me realize that this game is definitely in the future trilogy saga. I would've liked to see a different look for Ratchet, instead of the exact same design from the PS4 game, but that's a small nitpick.
I would've liked to see a different look for Ratchet, instead of the exact same design from the PS4 game, but that's a small nitpick.

Couldn't shake off the feeling that he does look a bit different. Iunno. Probably the hardware capabilities.

Nevermind, this tweet exists. Well, props to the devs (perhaps even that person) for managing to confuse me  filename18.png

Welp, I told ya tails for female lombaxes was retconned. filename9.gif

When clank said: "Did Dr Nefarious really resurface after all these years, just to try and take over the universe...AGAIN?!?" it made me realize that this game is definitely in the future trilogy saga.

I really hope you're right. It'd be a shame to leave the original series on a cliff hanger.

At long last, the war is over. Female lombaxes have tails.

Now we can fight over whether or not Angella is a lombax again.

I'm joking. Please don't.