Thread: The Ultimate Weapons Contest!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKYj33knqbE&feature=youtu.be
User image
User image
User image
Rules for the weapons contest are as follows:
1: You have one weapon choice for Qwark's team, and one weapon choice for Drek's team.
2: Any RaC game is acceptable, so choose freely.
3: Unfortunately Qwark said "no RYNOs" so Drek's got it good!
4: Remember, Ratchet and Clank can't have every weapon, so other Galactic Rangers and Qwark may have some.
Vote now!

TEAM QWARK: Tie-A-Rang

TEAM DREK: Glove of Doom

Lol, the comments section's making Drek overkill!

I'm just copying this to the comment section.
What if it turned out that none of TEAM DREK can operate RYNO as they never held or saw one?

I think Drek's supposed to win the first fight.
After that Qwark gets mad at Ratchet and makes him leave the team.

Anyway, small nitpick: Metropolis is just the city, the planet is called Kerwan.

I voted for the Blitzer (Qwark) and for the Zodiac (Drek), too bad it sucks…

I think Drek's supposed to win the first fight.
After that Qwark gets mad at Ratchet and makes him leave the team.

Anyway, small nitpick: Metropolis is just the city, the planet is called Kerwan.

I voted for the Blitzer (Qwark) and for the Zodiac (Drek), too bad it sucks…

If you've ever watched The Phantom Menace, you'll see why I did it like that emoji

What if it turned out that none of TEAM DREK can operate RYNO as they never held or saw one?

Clank: "He must have stolen it from the Blarg." I'd say that Drek knows about the RYNO. :oui:

This short movie is really great. Congratulations.

However, here's my vote for the contest:
> Qwark's Team : Peacemaker
> Drek's Team : The Supernova

Clank: "He must have stolen it from the Blarg." I'd say that Drek knows about the RYNO. :oui:

Does Clank say that when meeting the Shadow Seller? Well, notice that there is not a mention of the first RYNO yet.

Yeah. So many weapons, so little time. I'll give this contest a day or two and then upload a poster of the main winners for both teams.

Well here are (most) of the winners. Other weapons will be used, but these are the majority of them.
User image
User image

Team Qwark: Alpha Disruptor
Team Drek: Warmonger