Ebaro: Hidden City of Balkai
- The first gold bolt is in the center of the map, near a QForce weapon pod before the main platform leading to the Planetary Defense Center. A Grungarian Bomber is standing on raised section, after defeating it jump onto the platform and destroy the wall of crates surround the gold bolt.
- The second gold bolt is on a platform near the entrance of the Planetary Defense Center. Firstly go up the sloped pathway to the first round section before the Planetary Defense Center. Use the swingshot to go up to a higher platform, then turn right. At the end of the platform is a gap in the barrier facing towards the section where you first used the swingshot. You should be able to see the gold bolt on a platform. Simply glide down and collect the bolt.
- The third gold bolt is right near the QForce base. Simply take the right path from the start and stay right until you find the first hoverboot platform. It will be in the middle of the platform before the final boost pads (facing bcack towards the QForce base).
- The fourth gold bolt is also near the QForce base. This time take the left path and stay to the left until you reach a hoverboot ramp. Follow the ramp and before the boos section taking you back to the base collect the gold bolt.
- The fifth gold bolt is near the West Key Node. After activating the key node hoverboot off the ramp behind you. The bold is on the platform directly beyond the ramp.
Ebaro II: Hidden City of Balkai, Snow Storm
- The first gold bolt is found by taking the left path from the QForce base and turning left to the hoverboot ramp. It will be to the side of the ramp, on the right.
- The second gold bolt is easily seen by using the grindrail. Almost at the end of the rail the Gold Bolt will be to the side. Complete the grind rail and then walk back along the rail before jumping of to the side and collect the gold bolt.
- The third gold bolt is to the top East corner of the map, where a weather beacon is located. There is a platform that can be reached by standing on one of the smaller nearby platforms and jumping onto it. The gold bolt should be easy to see.
- The fourth gold bolt is were close to the Qforce base simply by going trough the right path straight forward until you have reached the QForce weapon pod then turn right you will see a path. Go through it and you will see the fourth gold bolt.
- The fifth gold bold is in the westernmost area of the map, on top of a tall column in the middle area before going up to the top area with the weather beacon. It is reachable by jumping off the jump ramp at the top and hovering over to it on the left.
Markazia: Korgon Refinery
- The first gold bolt is found by taking the right path from the QForce base and then the first left. Keep going until you reach the acid at the end of the route where you will see the bolt.
- The second gold bolt can be found on a higher surface to the left of the QForce base. To access this area go towards the first QForce weapon pod, in the QForce base, jump onto the rocky surface to the left and use the hoverboot ramp to cross the gap. The bolt will then be on your left.
- The third gold bolt is towards the top east corner of the map. Follow the power cables until you reach the first set of enemies defending the node at the corner. The bolt will be on a platform. To access this stand on a nearby rock and double-jump up to the platform, destroy some crates and collect the bolt.
- The fourth gold bolt is on top of a platform to the North of the map, just East of the route that takes you to the Planetary Defense Center. To access the platform use the Meteor Pad below.
- The fifth gold bolt can be obtained by taking the right path from the QForce base and then the first left. Instead of heading towards the acid turn around and use the Hoverboot ramp. After crossing the gap you will find the gold bolt.
Proteus VII: GrummelNet Plasma Harvester
- The first gold bolt is on a platform near a QForce weapon pod to the left of the center of the map. Take the left path from the QForce base and then proceed to the QForce weapon pod. To the right of the pod is a pile of crates. Jump up on these crates to find the platform with the gold bolt.
- The second gold bolt can be obtained in the middle of the map, where there is a horrizontal crossover on the map and there are two boost ramps leading to a section of elevated platform with a load of crates on it. Facing West, instead of going down the other boost ramp turn left and the bolt will be in an alcove.
- The third gold bolt is on the right path from the QForce base and can easily be seen from this path. To obtain it go to the QForce weapon pod above it and there will be a gap in the crates (filled with breakable crates) that you can glide down from to collect the bolt.
- The fourth gold bolt is located to the left of the East Key Node (Keep in mind you WILL need the swingshot to obtain this gold bolt). Open your map an locate the grind rail on the East side of the city. Go up twords it but before reaching the jumping part to get to the rail, turn to the right. On your right side you will see a boost pad in the middle of the walkway. Go off this boost pad and use the swingshot to get across and obtain your fourth gold bolt.
- The fifth and final gold bolt is located in the bottom right corner of the city. Once again, you WILL need the swingshot to get the gold bolt. Go to the bottom right corner of the map and you will find a swingshot jump. use it an instead of going to the right where you are supposed to go, go to the left and climb up the boxes that you find there. After climbing them, you will find the final gold bolt.