Thread: Problems

Deleted user

Yeah I noticed that while I validated them…

Did you make sure the art werent too large when you uploaded them? Because there is a size limit for the pictures, but yeah maybe try saving them in a different format to see if they upload better then. Im not entirely sure since I havent had that problem before

ok i'll check thanks

If I accidentally post a comment on a thred twice, when I click "delete" and then "Yes" It doesn't actually delete the duplicate comment.

Deleted user

Really? That's odd… I'll ask the admin about that. But I'll delete the duplicate for you for now.

Deleted user
If I accidentally post a comment on a thred twice, when I click "delete" and then "Yes" It doesn't actually delete the duplicate comment.

Yeah, I had this problem too. Usually I have to edit the second post and say that I accidentally double post. Deleting a post doesn't do anything not only for you, but for everyone else too.

The members can't delete their posts, but it's kinda odd that you still have the "delete" icon displayed above your posts emoji

Ehh…Vince4x4: I have a question 5 months old(maybe 6) and i dont have reply…I do not understand!!! Why?! Why I dont have a reply….I write this 6 times and its ignore but on different questions I have reply and different peoples have reply too…but this questio is ignore….I just do not understand….So a…I want to know why I dont have a reply….Thanks for NOTHIN!!!

Ehh…Vince4x4: I have a question 5 months old(maybe 6) and i dont have reply…I do not understand!!! Why?! Why I dont have a reply….I write this 6 times and its ignore but on different questions I have reply and different peoples have reply too…but this questio is ignore….I just do not understand….So a…I want to know why I dont have a reply….Thanks for NOTHIN!!!

Dude, don't get angry like that. We all have work to do, and we can't answer every question on both English and French forums.
You guys still can tell anything to the RG Managers, who will transfer the info to Vince4x4, the admin. Also, please note that he is actually a school intern, and he can access Ratchet Galaxy only during week-ends, and for a limited time.

You can submit your problems, but he'll only fix them when he'll have some time emoji

Deleted user
The members can't delete their posts, but it's kinda odd that you still have the "delete" icon displayed above your posts emoji

Is there a way to fix this problem or would this cause a lot of coding to do this kind of change in posting comments? emoji

Deleted user

Have you tried PM'ing him, or even tried asking me or Melazze? Since well, he doesn't always have time to check the topics on the forums, especially with the French side of the site to manage as well too…

You do not understand emoji….I write this 6 times but in this thread is so many questions and all of this questions have reply….Only my dont have….Am I an INVISIBLE or what? 6 month is ignore this but all different questions have reply…So dont talk to me: We have work…I see thing what I see. So a…think about it!!!

Deleted user
You do not understand emoji….I write this 6 times but in this thread is so many questions and all of this questions have reply….Only my dont have….Am I an INVISIBLE or what? 6 month is ignore this but all different questions have reply…So dont talk to me: We have work…I see thing what I see. So a…think about it!!!

Dude seriously, you need to relax. emoji

Perhaps it's been ignored either ONE, the Admins or Mods cannot check every single question at the meantime because they are extremely occupied right now, or TWO, perhaps you need to be a bit more clear with what you're asking to the site.

I just recently asked a question about if members can delete their posts if they've encountered double posting by mistake, well more like if this problem can be fixed when it comes to members posting comments on the forums. Am I ranting about it? HECK NO! because I am patient and I can do other things until my question is finally answered. Sometimes it would take months or even a year for someone to respond your questions and such. All you got to do is be patient that's all. Or try re-writing your question again, but be more specific about it. Explain the problem you have. And that's all I'm gonna say.

I just recently asked a question about if members can delete their posts if they've encountered double posting by mistake, well more like if this problem can be fixed when it comes to members posting comments on the forums. Am I ranting about it? HECK NO! because I am patient and I can do other things until my question is finally answered. Sometimes it would take months or even a year for someone to respond your questions and such. All you got to do is be patient that's all. Or try re-writing your question again, but be more specific about it. Explain the problem you have. And that's all I'm gonna say.

I agree when I ask a question and I didn't get a reply in a while sure I'd be annoyed but you don't see me running around act like it's the end of the world and all I'd wait till either they reply or not if not I'll move one with my life just like everyone else does like go to school,jobs, etc.

I trying to ask….I write this myna times but its an error and this is invisible or its ignore….I dont know if its invisble or no….i see that….and i write this many times but only this one question is ignored or invisble….so a sorry…i dont know all thinks on the world….so a understand to this…if you dont know one think i dont let "scream" to you…but you do this….sorry i dont know this but you cannt talk to me: this is your wrong……dont forgive this…..sorry…. emoji

Deleted user

You might as well ask in the French section because to be honest, your English sentence structure is all over the place that I don't even understand what you are trying to say, pal.

Hate to be rough there, but if your English isn't your strongest language, go to the French section, unless if French isn't your strongest language as well. emoji