Thread: How Awesome Is This Game!

I think that this is one of the best games in the R&C series, post your comments below

Deleted user

This one is my favorite Ratchet game on the PS2 emoji though I like some things in Going Commando better, but this one is just so funny and has some awesome weapons and is fun to upgrade them all too. And not to mention, Dr Nefarious is just too funny in this, as well as Qwark too.

Deleted user

I'm also one of those fans that thinks Up Your Arsenal is the best Ratchet and Clank game in the franchise. It was also the first Ratchet and Clank game that I've ever bought, played and completed. I know I should of started with the first game and Going Commando to understand the characters and story a bit more, but at a time when you haven't seen many copies of the RandC titles for the PS2 in many stores, you just gotta get the game that's in the store you're in. emoji

Although, I did played the first Ratchet and Clank with my cousin before Up Your Arsenal, but I do not really count that as my first Ratchet and Clank game since I didn't experience the overall gameplay.

Deleted user

Yeah, it's just a really good Ratchet game =D easily the most memorable for me, and I wouldn't mind playing through it again to get 100%. I actually did play the games in order though, starting with the first one. (except I haven't played SM and QfB yet)

I find R&C3: UYA to be the best in the series, too. Don't get me wrong, Going Commando was cool, too, but I didn't see much replay value in it. It seemed… boring to me after a while (especially since I wasn't that fond of the spaceship missions). I personally thought UYA did everything right - the upgrades, the Nanotech (I prefer the visible numbers over the pictures), and the gadgets.

UYA is also the only R&C game I beat 100%, heh. SAC being the second.

One fraze: This chef-d'oeuvre not only graphic (Yeah!) but absolutely winner of all game arena (including PC games) will newer be replaced by any [otstoinoi] game. R&C is undestructable, absolutely amazing and totaly legendaric game (in all gamecreating history, i'm certain in that). emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji Ratchet's enemies are crack in bankrupts. emoji (Pust' tol'ko poprobuiut ostat'sia v jivyh) emoji emoji emoji
One more thing: Before appearance R&C 4,5,6… third version was like gold at PS2 game catalogue. Anyway, I think third vers.(I dont play in only last vers. yet) will be stayed in gameword on 200(^200000)%.

Three words. BEST GAME EVER!!! emoji

Three words. BEST GAME EVER!!! emoji

ditto emoji

Deleted user

it's awsomer than awsome, if that makes sence emoji

it's awsomer than awsome, if that makes sence emoji

even if it dosn't it still made me lol emoji

Deleted user

I know RC is truly awesome! emoji

Deleted user

It's so awsome that the universe would collapse if i told you how awsome it is.

This game is more awesome then Chuck Norris!

Deleted user
This game is more awesome then Chuck Norris!

amen

I loved R&C Up Your Arsenal more than I love Going Commando and the first ever Ratchet and Clank.