Thread: Introduce yourself

Deleted user

Welcome Carbon and Insomni. I hope you two enjoy your stay and have fun here at Ratchet-Galaxy. emoji

Deleted user

Welcome to RG both Bryan and JahRon emoji always nice to have some new members around the community, hope you guys enjoy the stay here too!

Deleted user

Hi, my name is Smári, im a 14 year old male from iceland. I first played a Ratchet and clank game around 2004-2005
(wich was Up your arsenal) then in 2005 i bought Deadlocked emoji

My favorite weapon is Mr. Zurkon because of his quotes emoji emoji

Well thats all i have to say, but if you want to know more, just ask me emoji

welcome to the community Smári we hope that you enjoy your stay emoji

Deleted user

Thanks, im sure i will emoji

Thanks. I tend to stay for life, or a really, really long time on forums, so rest assured I won't forget about this website. Only bummer is that I can't change my settings.

Welcome to RG Ice Lombax and CarbonFibreGuy emoji

Deleted user
Thanks, im sure i will emoji

Always good to have more members around! emoji so yeah, welcome to Ratchet Galaxy emoji

Deleted user

Hi, I am from Abbotsford BC Canada, and I am bit of a classic and modern video gamer. I collect the Sega Genesis (Mega-Drive), Sega Dreamcast, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Wii, PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP. I also like to play games like Mario, Sonic, Crash Bandicoot, Sly Cooper and of course Ratchet & Clank, and like to play NHL ice hockey games a bit.

welcome to the community CanadianLombax we hope that you enjoy your stay here emoji

Deleted user

Thank you! and I forgot to mention that my favorite Ratchet & Clank game is A Crack in Time, and I also collect Laserdiscs, which they are like DVDs but the size of a record! but they had really good picture and sound quality, I think I have 25 of them in my collection.

Deleted user

Hi… My name is Sharon Wagner, 11 years old… and I write and draw, singing too. I focus my life on mass publishing a series I make called "Elementa". I don't have an official copyright so I won't post anything on it, due to "stealing" paranoia…
I sing character theme songs and other songs I've written and I've written, as of now, 296 songs, NO JOKE. I write them daily, and most of them do have rythm and beat. I have written 4 chapter books connecting to the Elementa series, and two side books, "enhanced" and "Insomnia Shadows" (Ironic) I save EVERYTHING I draw, even pictures from when I was four years old. I am stuck in the US, living in the smallest crappiest state possible… the ol' NJ. Um… I'm a very odd person. Anyone from my school or the IG website can tell you that… my favorite RC character is (DON't SLAM ME FOR THIS-) Emperor Percy Tachyon. I make art using my wacom tablet and painter essentials 4 by corel, and off computer I use my vast collection of all 132 prismacolor pencils ever made. I go to George Kaizar's school of art and one of my pictures was voted for the top 25 out of 700 kids from ages 9 to 24. Thank you if you read this long boring comment introduction thing… you can send me personnal messages whenever you please, I'm over all a friendly person. emoji thank you…

Deleted user

It's good to see ya around here anyhow emoji and wow, I never realized how young you were too… I'm 10 years older than you O_O! I started drawing when I was 4 too, heh.

Lol but I hope you enjoy your stay around here though anyways emoji welcome along!

Deleted user

Hi, I just wanna tell, I am here for 7 months. And it was (and still is) beautiful 7 months. There are so nice people, great infos (about Ratchetś games) and awesome topic to enjoy emoji

It is great to be here. Thank you! emoji

Deleted user

guys (and girls)! Ive now written 302 songs!!! emoji

and welcome newcomers alike! emoji