Thread: Introduce yourself

Yo everyone, I am a 22 year old Swedish gal studying my last few weeks of game design and graphics. I really love the Ratchet and Clank universe, and I am actually writing about it in my thesis. I would very much like to work for insomniac some day, it would be really awesome. Right now I am looking forward to the release of the old trilogy games in pimped out graphics!

Hi, I am Rachel aged 16. I could say I am new here although I've had this account up and running for a few months, I only started getting use to this site. What can I say, I live in England; I will be studying Art and Design in College within a few months. I've loved the R&C series since the beginning and I've made my very own fan character; this all started when Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time was released (if I had to choose my favorite game it would be R&CF:ACIT). I will soon express my artistic skills among you guys as well as my fanfics; hopefully I will get to know you all emoji

Deleted user

Welcome to the site Norken and Crystal Azimuth! Hope you have a great time in the RG forums.

Hello all, my names Dillon and I am a ginormous R&C fan. I live in Dallas Texas ( USA ) and am 19 years of age and turn 20 next January . I am currently working on becoming a concept artist for games and Hopefully ( fingers crossed ) will work for insomniac games . If you have any more questions or anything just feel free to message me . emoji

I'm Tim, 13. I like to read and write. I also enjoy programming. I live in Winnipeg, that's in Canada. I want to join Insomniac and programm Ratchet and Clank.

How do you add an avatar? I've been trying to figure out.

Deleted user

To answer your question Taz, check the following link below. This will solve your problem right away.

http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-2079.php

By the way! Welcome to the site Taz and bolt. Enjoy your stay here at RG. emoji

Deleted user

Great to see a lot of new faces around recently emoji hope you all have fun posting and making friends around here ;D Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy! (yeah I'm late… emoji)

Hey everyone!
My name is Anna (15) and I'm from the Netherlands. I've Enjoyed every single Ratchet & Clank game and I can't wait to play the HD Classics and Q-Force! Besides playing games, I also collection them. Feel free to take a look at my R&C Collectionemoji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxoX-8EH0M8

Hey all, My name is Nathan, also know as Nate the great, XD I'm 16 and I live in Auckland, the big apple of New Zealand. I study about Animation and physics and want to become an animation director at Insomniac because I like character designing, background designing ect. As a part time job, I would love to be a voice actor! My inspiration is James Arnold Taylor,(Voice of Ratchet) and I love seeing the Behind the scenes recordings of voice actors too!

I'm a Big fan of R&C. I love video games and I love my music too, My favourite Video games are, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Just Cause 2, Grand Theft Auto 4, Infamous 2 and All the R&C games! Favourite music that I like are Dubstep and Skrillex. I also like watching TV and I like listening to video game Soundtracks. I also love drawing, especially Ratchet! check out my fan-art! & leave a comment please.

I joined Ratchet Galaxy about a month ago, so I'm well.. Kinda new around here. Hope to meet all of You too emoji

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, Nathan! Hope you enjoy your time here. emoji

Also, if you ever need someone to talk to, just send me a message. I'm always looking for a nice chat emoji

Hey man, thanks heaps, really appreciate it! emoji

Hello, Ratchet Galaxy! I just signed up a little while ago and so far this place is GREAT! emoji Seeing all the members, the fan art, and the fictions, its amazing. I'm hoping to post my fiction soon (Or at least the first few chapters all and all.emoji) I hope to make some new friends here and hope to hear from you guys soon. emoji

Signed, Estherash94 emoji

Hi Ratchet 25ZX! Nice to see a fellow kiwi!

Hello fellow gamer's! emoji My name is Dan, I am 16 and, if you hadn't guessed, a R&C fan emoji I study Literature, Philosophy & Ethics and Psychology here in England! I already like what I have seen of this site and hope to have good times here. emoji

Hello Dan! Welcome! Kind of sad that my introduction is just above…