Thread: Introduce yourself

Hi Rolf! Welcome to ratchet galaxy! emoji In answer to your question… it's probably because this is a french site, so they may know more about the site then other people in the world.

I;m guessing not many Americans know about this webside. Though it's pretty high on Google..

I;m guessing not many Americans know about this webside. Though it's pretty high on Google..

Indeed; only found out about this place because of finding the art of one of the moderators on deviantArt.

Anyway, greetings, everyone. emoji I am happy to say that Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando would be one of my favorite games that I've played in my life.

As for what else about me: I am a college student at this time, so, unfortunately, I cannot guarantee I'll be an active member, here. emoji I'm also a musician who's even gotten a few paid game offers. emoji While most of my offers, paid and free, are for horror games and mods, I do hope to be involved in a game project similar to this franchise at some point.

Hi Python Blue emoji welcome to Ratchet Galaxy

Thanks for the welcome, Red Dragon. emoji Strange, really, how similar our nicknames are. XD

Welcome to RG! Always nice to see a new member joining for such a nice little community as this is. emoji

Well, a friend of mine has just registered here as well. I'm sure she'll make herself known soon enough, but in case she doesn't, her username is kzlovers. emoji

Hey everyone! I'm kzlovers. I love the Ratchet and Clank games; my favorite being Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal. I like to write fanfics; especially for the Ratchet and Clank games. It's nice to meet everyone. emoji

Welcome!
Its great to see that the community is getting bigger!emoji

Hello-di-hou!

I'm Crack of the Plumber (hears giggling from the back audience), an 18 year old young man from the wonderful Northern country of Finland. I'm currently in vocational school studying to become a freak of nature known as land surveyor, who basically is the guy who goes in the wild to collect information, which are later used to make/update maps. My interests are movies, video games and comics and in my spare time I worship the great art of laziness.

I was introduced to R&C back when the series started, in 2002, when visiting my cousin during Christmas holiday. He got it for a present (obviously), and the only thing that I can clearly remember anymore is when I got the turn and played through the train sequence in Metropolis. That alone was enough to make me fall in love with the game. The first R&C game I actually owned (and still own) was Going Commando, which I got for a Christmas present in 2003. A year later my cousin loaned R&C1 for me, and a half year later R&C3, though I never got to play that fully through. My fandom/love lasted to 2005-06, when my interests switched to other things (namely Star Wars). But in 2010, when I spotted a pretty good CIB R&C1 at a local second-hand game store, I picked it up and was hooked to the series again. And still am…

Although I'm not a full-time hardcore R&C fan, I've still devoted more than enough time to the series. And I always like to share my thoughts and vision with fellow fans, which is why I registered here in the first place.

But, in short, this is me and my experiences with Ratchet & Clank up to this point.

Deleted user

xD the funniest username i have ever seen in my whole life xD

in my spare time I worship the great art of laziness.

Greatest intro line ever emoji
Welcome to RG!

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy. emoji

Welcome! Quite awesome to see someone else from finland here too.heh

Welcomez! Its overwelming with Europeans hereemoji