Thread: Introduce yourself

Deleted user

Welcome David hope you like it here, oh and by the way, thank god you appeared I was afraid that I would be the only Portuguese here.

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, David, Enjoy your stay here! emoji

welcome those which are new that I have not welcomed! (which is a large number of you)

David, I see you are new to the series. I can tell you, you will love it. It's a shame you never got the games on PS2, in their original form. But hey, they'll be in HD and 3D! I have not gotten to play Spyro much, just a bit of Spyro 1 my friend loaned to me for a while. It would look nice on my PSP, but Sony can't be bothered making the games PSOne classics emoji

Greetings,
I've been a fan of the R&C series for a long time, but only recently i've found this great "fansite".
Let us get to business. My name is Roy and I'm from Belgium.
Not only a fan of these series, but these series are nr.1 on my ranking tho emoji.
As of late I'm getting my own R&C collection going and I must say it's getting there.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to some chitchat on this forum.

Welcome to RG, Roy!

That's the first time I welcomed someone for a while…

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy Roy! Enjoy you're stay here and have fun! emoji

hello my name is erick and i like canadians. I play ratchet and clank so much that i only shower once a week. Ratchet and clank is the world to me and without it i have no purpse. a butterfly without its wings. my favorite way to play is naked but sometimes i dress up like clank. I made a costume out of scrap mettle i stole from my neibors plumming. to anybody reading this i would like to be your freind. The kids at school used to bully me untill i killed them with my omniwrench. I also make a mean nutella sandwich. I love ratchet and clank so much. Please play with me. Og-flyingbrick

Hey, welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, erick! enjoy your stay here emoji

Hi! My name is Smugglersparott98, but you can call me Smuggs. Ratchet Galaxy is realy cool, and it's fun too! So hello to new and old members of ratchet galaxy :hello:

Hey I'm Max.

I don't know how to change the picture over there.
<———-

And the first RAC game is my favorite emoji

Hey I'm Max.

I don't know how to change the picture over there.
<———-

And the first RAC game is my favorite emoji

I had a problem with that too, but if you upload a picture from your computer to a website like tinypic you can use it as your avatar. If you use it, it's the bottem code. emoji

Hey! I'm Danny and I'm 18 years old. I lead a pretty hectic life but in my spare time I enjoy playing videogames. I didn't get into Ratchet for a long time despite wanting to since it came out. I also enjoy Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, and lots of other games, those are just my favorites.

welcome to ratchet galaxy! emoji You can call my SP. I have not been on here very long, but if you need any help or stuff just ask. emoji

Welcome my friend!

Hello! So yeah some people from english forums probably already recognize me, but anyways I guess it's better late than never to introduce myself.

So I'm rolfxd and I'm a 17 years old guy from Finland studying to become a electrician. As my spare time interests I could list gym and playing games. I got into R&C a bit after the first game came out and after Gladiator/Deadlocked I pretty much forgot this awesome series. But now lately I decided to play the first game again for memories and as you can see it really hit the spot again. So I ordered the Future series games and now just waiting that they drop to my mailbox anyday! emoji

I would also like to ask something, why the French forums have so much larger user base? :o Is there any specific reason for that or do the frenchs just like R&C more than rest of the world? (I know this might be a stupid question with some simple geological reason or something emoji)